^^16^^

3rd Person's POV

The car was at high speed. The gang could already see the run-down police station by know.
2D felt his heart speed up rapidly, almost bursting out of him.

'Clover please be ok..'

Murdoc took a sudden turn away from the station. He parked the car behind a house which seemed empty.

"Whot the hell are yeuw doin'??!!? It right there!!! "

"Are you FUCKING stupid!? " Murdoc said looking at 2D dumbfounded. "IM STUPID? CLOVER'S RIGHT THERE! "2D screamed at Murdoc's face with rage.

'Clover is that building and he fucking stopped?!'
2D thought. He could feel the rage building up in his stomach.

"YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING STUPID! CLOVER IS IN THERE YES, BUT SO IS HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE?!" Russel shouted annoyed from the back seat. The two other males jumped a bit at the sudden outburst.

" D', Murdoc swung in here so we could think of a plan! also, we don't know if there are people that are watching around the place. " Russel tried to say calmingly.

2D felt himself sink into his seat. How stupid could he be? Of course, there are people on the lookout.

"... I'm sorry... I wasn't thinkin' straight...

Murdoc sighed. " 'S ok... I would do the same... " Murdoc mumbled getting his gun ready.

Lizz came over to the green man's window and knocked on it. He rolled it down.

"What now? We need a plan to get in there and save her" Noodle said behind Lizz, looking at the police station with anger.

" Murdoc has all his weapons with him, the only thing we need to do now is to kill the men in the front fast. You, Noodle and me can handle that while 2D and Murdoc go in." Russel said darkly from the backseat. His aura beaming with hate and rage.

"K-kill...? Like... Dead? " Lizz stuttered, eyes widen with fear and surprise. "You seriously mean we're going to... Kill them?! With our own hands?!?! "

"No love, of course not! With guns! " Murdoc said, even in such a serious moment is his personality glowing.

" Listen, we need to do this. It's either us or them. Hopefully, there won't be many..."

"Yeah, these are gang members. They won't stop till their rivals are dead. And in this case, that's us... "

2D watched as the two other males sat there and talked with the females.

Did he feel scared? Sick? Nervous? He didn't know. Only one thing went through his mind... He was gonna kill when he walked out if this car. He was going to take another person's life.

But he didn't care.

Three metal objects suddenly were thrown on his lap. Cold metal. Guns... Pistols...

"They're already loaded " Murdoc voice was muffled as he dug into a secret room in the Stylo, finding gun after gun after gun. Some big some small.

They all just sat there for a moment, taking in the last second of silence. All their minds went to Clover, a dear friend, a loved family member, an amazing girlfriend.

"Good luck boys" Murdoc got ready, gun in hand. "If you die... I'll see you in hell"

Clover's POV

A world of darkness surrounded me. No sound, no light, no feeling...
My body was numb, I couldn't move, talk or blink

I was still in the room. I curled up into a ball. My eyes were open, I was too afraid to close them.