Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up with box of chocolates, A big teddy bear and rose peddles all over my room. As I layed there I wondered who they could be from Since my mom doesn't live by me and since James doesn't even know how to get in my house. I looked at the bear and there was a heart shaped card next to it. I sat up in bed and put on my glasses and began to read the card. The card read: "I bet your wondering how these got put in your room, Well I've wanted to give you these for awhile but didn't know when or if you'd think its to soon. I decided to give them to you because I want you to know you mean the world to me. I know we've only been talking for awhile now but I think we have a really good future ahead for us. Oh yeah I got in your house because you didn't close the backdoor when you let gabe out to pee last night." - James. I got up and and went downstairs to let Gabe out and make breakfast. I texted James and he said he wanted to take me to a party so I could meet some of his friends and family. I said that would be awesome and couldn't wait. I made myself cinnamon roll pancakes which I found out how to make from twitter. I let gabe in and decided to go for a run. I went upstairs and changed into my pink and black yoga shorts and a pink under armor tank top to match. I ran on the beach for 2 miles and went home and showered. I got out of the shower and rapped my towel around my body and got my phone to text James and see what time he was picking me up. He replied and said 5 because the party started at 8 and it was 2 hours away and he wanted to stop and get something to eat. I put my clothes on and looked at the clock and it said 3:30. I had on skinny jeans a flowy crop top and white convers on as my outfit. I did my hair and just put it in a messy but nice bun. I went down stairs and let gabe out one lastime. I looked at the clock and it said 4:15. I went and sat on the couch until it was time to go. I turned on my favorite TV the fosters and during the episode the door bell rang. I let gabe in and ran to the front door. I opened the door and James was their with another rose. James was wearing jeans a red shirt with a black Columbia and white converse. We walked out and headed to the car. James opened the door for me and told me I looked beautiful. I got that feeling again and still don't know what it is or what it means. We finally arrived to the Party after a 3 hour drive. We didn't get food because we got stuck in traffic and made it to the party just in time. We pulled up to a huge house that looked like a castle and I fell in love with it right away. We walked inside holding hands and everyone ran up to us to meet me and give us hugs. After 2 hours everyone in the house was drinking and seemed like they were drunk. James and I hav't drunk anything but decided we would have just a little to drink. I had about 5 drinks and James and about 10 and could barley walk by the time it was time to go. James' uncle showed up at the house and was disappointed to see James drinking and told me to watch out and stay away from him I was a little confused why he said that but I wasn't gonna stay away. James' brought us home and I told him James could just stay at my house tonight. He told me that wasn't a good idea and that James should stay with him because he knows hot to keep him calm. I still didn't understand what he meant by that but I told him it was fine and I want him with me. We got James out of the car and put him in my bed. I went back downstairs to walk out Ted James' Uncle and let out gabe. I put gabe in a cage for the first time in forever because I didn't want him bothering James when hes trying to sleep. I walked back up stairs and Put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I hopped in bed and gave James a kiss on the cheek and lay-ed down. As I was laying there I felt something starting to rub my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing" He said as he started to get on top of me.

He started kissing my neck and rubbing my body. I didn't know what to do so I just let him do it. He started lifting my shirt up and I asked him what he was doing and he answered "trying to have fun". I went along with it and began to lift his shirt off and he did the same with mine. After a while he started taking my pants off and he took off his. I did't care at that point because I also wanted his body and wanted to have fun.  

The next Morning I woke up naked and James naked laying next to me. I couldn't really remember what happened last night and wondered why we were both naked in my bed. Did we have sex? I jumped out of bed and got dressed and James woke up and just laughed. 

"Ha whats so funny?" I asked standing by my bed

"nothing, I just find it weird that I'm laying in your bed ha ha nak-naked.." He said getting out of bed.

"Ya I know weird what happen?"

"Don't ask me I only remember pulling in the drive way of the party" he said putting on his clothes.

James got dressed and went home. I was so tired I decided to go back and take a nap. I met as for coffee and told her about what Ted said ans she said that's weird and maybe James has something wrong with him. I asked if I should say something and She told me to just wait and see if anything happens. I went home and went to my calender to mark the beyonce concert Jas and I were going to. On the calender it said I was supposed to start my period but it never came. I waited till the next day to see if I marked it wrong but nothing came. At this point I was 1 week late for my period. I called jas and she said I needed to take a test right away.