2

Emma's POV

Shit. A million different thoughts raced through my head as Zayn placed a shotglass and a dice in the middle of the table. Our heads all shot to the sliding glass doors when a brunnette came swaying outside. "What the hell Emma where have you been I've been looking for you!" Her words came out a bit slurred but she was exactly as I had left her. "Who's your friend?" Louis nodded towards her and I scratched my head awkwardly. "This is Blake, I think I should take her home, thanks for everything though." I started to get up when Liam pulled me back down. "Harry, get Blake a chair, she can play too." I gulped down hard, this had bad idea written all over it. Blake gave off one of her winning smiles that didn't seemed to fade even with the alcohol and took a seat between Harry and Louis.

"Ok so here's how it goes. We take turns rolling the dice. If you get an even number you take a shot, odd number you take a piece of clothes off. First one to get drunk or naked first loses. Pretty simple." Zayn stated the instructions and my heart started pounding even faster. This was not looking up for me. I did not want to get drunk in front of these people that I barely even knew much less naked.

"I'll go first." Harry rolled, getting a 2. He downed a shot easily and passed the dice over to me. I gripped it tightly before letting them tumble out onto the table. 6. I let out a relieved sigh and tossed the shot glass back letting the acohol slide down my throat leaving a burning sensation.

Liam balanced me onto his other leg and rolled. He complied with the 5 and removed his shirt. I sat still on top of him. The dice went around the table; Harry, me, Liam, Niall, Mariana, Louis, Blake and then again Harry. The first round passed and only Liam and Louis had removed a piece of clothing. But Harry joined them in the begginning of the second round by taking of his red flannel shirt. I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering to him, he kept quiet with the exceptional laugh at a joke made around the table.

I rolled again fearing the outcome. 2. I downed another shot and the game advanced.Everyone continud taking shots until the dice got to Blake and she rolled an odd number. "Oh well." She shurgged her shoulders and removed her black tank top revealing a black bra. For Blake's sake I rather her strip than take another shot.

"I'm starting to like where this is going." Louis smirked while eyeing Blake shamelessly. Blake threw her shirt into the middle of the table completely comfortable with being in her bra. "Let's go bitches!" She made everyone laugh and Harry continued, having to also remove his white t-shirt. He peeled it off slowly revealing his toned body covered in ink. My mouth droped open and I couldn't get myself to move my gaze from the british boy.

"You're turn Emma." He handed the dice to me and I rolled carefully. Shit. 5. I stood up from Liam's lap, "How about I take 2 shots instead?" I tried to squirm out of the situation but it looked like no one was going to budge. I let out an exhasperated sigh and tugged upwards on the ends of my shirt as i slowly pulled it over my head. I threw it into the middle of the table along with the rest of the clothes and sat back down crossing my arms infron of my chest.

By the 4th round everyone had taken off their shirts and we were all buzzed to the point where eveything seemed hilarious. I let go of all the anxiety and started to enjoy myself a little. I even laughed when Blake had to take of those sequined shorts. She shimmied out of them and plopped them on the table. She showed off a pair of matching black lace undies that everyone took notice of.

I almost lost it when Harry was left in nothing but his briefs. His prefect torso ended in a deep v-line, inviting to explore further. "You gonna take your turn or keep staring at me love?" I dropped my gaze embarrassed, everyone laughed at his comment as color rose to my cheeks.

I rolled and with my luck, odd number. No amount of alcohol could make me feel comfortable doing this. I slipped my heels off and pulled down the tight black leggings. I hesitantly dropped them in the middle of the table. I could feel the boys' eyes on me, on my black thong. I stood there awkwardly unsure if to sit back on Liam's lap because of the small fact that I was half naked.