9

I wake up to the sounds of birds outside of my window. I feel hands still on my waist. Henry's still here. I'm cuddling with Henry. Henry Bowers.

I open my eyes to see he is still asleep and try to pull away without waking him up. He groans in his sleep and rolls to the other side. I go to grab the remains of the food and go downstairs, throwing them out. I also grab an apple to eat and make my way back upstairs. "Henry get up. It's Saturday." He groans and gets up. The phone rings downstairs and Henry tires to get it first. "Hello this is Celeste's house how may I help you?" I giggle as he imitates a secretary at an office. "Is this trash mouth? Yes this is Henry. No we" I grab the phone from Henry and lay next to him on the couch. "Richie? How are you feeling? Sure. Yeah I'm free today. Okay. See you then!" I sit down after hanging up. Henry sits and waits for me to explain. "He's feeling better so we're going to hang out today." He gets up and goes upstairs. Where is he going? I sit back on the couch and Henry comes back down with my blanket, a pillow, and my alarm clock. "When are you meeting trash mouth?" I look at the time to see it's about 9:30. "At 3:45 at the park. What are you up to?" He puts the pillow and blanket down on the couch and plugs in the alarm. He sets it to 3:00 and pulls me down to the couch. "We're going to nap until you have to leave." I laugh and get cozy. Even though we woke up a little while ago, a nap sounds like a good idea. So there we are again. Laying down. Cuddling. Together. But we're just friends though and we both are just tired. We're just friends.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I get up and go upstairs leaving Henry alone. I get dressed putting my green corduroy jacket and my jeans. I have my black tank top underneath and I put on my old faded white Nikes. I keep my hair down so my ears don't get cold. I walk downstairs and grab some money from my hidden compartment. I hear Henry get up and he walks towards me in the kitchen. "Hey I got to go meet Richie. We can hang out soon okay? If you want you can walk with me." He smiles and I take his hand as we walk out of my house. "Let's go see trash mouth."

Ahaha I can't write oops