Prologue

Out on the far reaches of outer space, a massive metal planet floated in the black emptiness. Two metal moons slowly circled the planet, creating a orbital ring around it. The planet was known as Cybertron, home of a race of fully sentient robots called Transformers. The planet is filled with all kinds of cybernetic life. Or it was a few years ago. Ever since the Great War between the noble Autobots and the vile Decepticons broke out, almost every city and town were engulfed in the deadly fires of war. Cybertron looked worse for wear, smoke was visibly drifting from a far off city. Near the smoking remains of a entire block, a small laboratory building began illuminating with light. Inside, a tall Cybertronian mech was busy entering codes on a large computer. He sported a dark purple color scheme, bearing small sections of black color on his arms and torso. His left arm was replaced with a massive fusion cannon, and his face- if you can call it a face- was replaced by a single, glowing crimson optic. The mech continued silently working until he suddenly stopped typing and froze, feeling the presence of another soul in his workplace.

"I assume you completed your task." The mech spoke with a emotionless tone.

"This was all I could find, bar a few rebellion soldiers. They fell faster than a toppling domino." Replied a tall Cybertronian femme, who handed the mech a fossilized claw. The femme's robot mode had a draconic appearance, bearing two wing-like projections from her back and a long tail. She sported light green and purple coloring, and her violet optics casted a sinister look on her faceplate.

"Shockwave, Magnus and his rebellion are beginning to suspect our location. I advise we eradicate those fools now before they ruin our project." The femme said.

"Never mind that, Ser-Ket. We have too few forces and not enough resources to engage in a frontal assault. Until your soldiers are fully erected, we must continue to hide in the shadows." Shockwave replied. Ser-Ket closed her talons into a fist, growling under her breath.

"We would have killed the remaining Autobots and taken Cybertron by now if we didn't have to keep hiding from them all the time. We have to crush the rebellion NOW!" Ser-Ket shouted. Shockwave looked at her with a unphased expression.

"That's the exact thing your brother said before the Dinobots promptly eviscerated him. I can still hear the echoes of his agonizing screams as Grimlock violently tore him apart." Shockwave retorted. Ser-Ket growled loudly, turning to the side.

"Don't remind me." Ser-Ket growled. Shockwave pressed a button, activating several pylons in the lab. The whole lab came to life, sparkling with electrical energy. Two giant cylinders holding two beastial cybernetic forms inside a yellow fluid began fluctuating, emitting a strange beeping sound. Shockwave backed up, looking at his work coming to life.

"In a few mega-cycles, you shall behold your new troops." Shockwave said. Ser-Ket watched as the two Predacons were brought to life, now squirming inside the tanks.

"They better be useful for our cause, Shockwave." Ser-Ket hissed.

"They will be, Ser-Ket. And when they are ready to be unleashed, we will launch a assault on Ultra Magnus' rebellion." Shockwave replied.