Randomness of Daniel

Why are there actual cliques in high school? I mean, at our school, we've got the jock tables with all the assholes, those tables with the girls who are super sportsy, the cheer leaders who seem to only smile at games and assemblies, the same crew who somehow are allowed to 'dance' in only a oversized baseball jersey, those Hispanic chicks who are more worried about their makeup than their grades, the band weirdos, the art students, the mean girls, and the nerds, the geeks, and the wanderers.   
There's the outgoing group of girls in the corner with their Black Butler blankets and Deadpool jackets and middle finger earings who hangout and tell dirty jokes and draw fan art. The ones who aren't afraid of the principal scolding them for playing music about tipping strippers a little too loud. The ones who don't see the math teacher as the devil, but rather a cool person to just hang with after class. The ones who understand that we all have our own interests and buy each other stuff from time to time. The ones who have named every single one of their friends after a Hetalia character. The ones that let Me copy their homework on occasion. The ones who are kind enough to put up with your jacked up music. The ones that'll just randomly hug me, even though I hate hugs. The ones that will let me drag them into the band section during afootball game because I'm bored. The ones who are kind enough to call a misfit like me a friend.

You guys are the reason I get up actually haul my lazy ass out of bed every morning to go to school.

Thank you.

To all of my friends.
You know who you are.

Umbreon jacket: I finished your Mimikyu poster. It's spoopy.