Plan gone wrong 1

Everyone is 15 in this
"Kahl is a dirty, sneaky, filthy Jew, ginger, and from Jersey. He's a menace to everyone and everything around him, and I'm going to prove it." Cartman says. "Why did you have to tell this to everyone again?" Craig asks.

All of the kids are, or were in the cafeteria, eating their lunch peacefully, before Cartman walked in with a projecter.

"Because, I have a plan, and all of you are going to whitness it." Cartman says, turning the projecter on. Everyone looks confused.

"I'm going to set a camera up in the bathroom next month, wait for Kahl to get in here, and then secretly record him, while he proves that he is nothing but a problem, and threat to us all." He says, smiling devilishly.

"Dude, I think you're going way to far this time. He's not a threat." Stan says. "Mmmmmh mmmh mh." Kenny says, muffling through his parka. "Shut up Kinney damnit!" Cartman yells. He then speaks up. "If any of you tell him, you all will regret it." He says. Stan sighs in defeat.

Kyle walks in as Cartman turns off his projecter. "Act natural." Cartman says before walking off, passing Kyle. "Hello Jew." Cartman says. Kyle doesn't respond, walking to sit next to Stan and Kenny.

"I'm suprised. No, 'Hey fatass.'" Stan says. Kyle sits down and sighs. "What's wrong?" Stan asks. " I'm not getting better Stan." Kyle says. Stan shakes his head. "What do you mean?" He asks, Kenny now giving attention.

"I...." Kyle stops, let's outa small sob before continuing. "I have cancer Stan." Kyle says. Stan shakes his head while Kenny stares, wide eyed.

"No.... no way." Stan say, covering his mouth. "I just needed to tell you guys." Kyle say emotionless as he walks off, leaving a speechless Stan and Kenny.

One month later

Stan's POV

One month, one month. Kyle's on stage 4, everyone in the school knows, except for Cartman. He's to busy with his plan. He won't listen when we try to tell him to stop.

"This is not okay. Stan, is there anyway you could fix this?" Wendy asks me. "I told you, I tried." I say. "We all did." Butters says sadly.

Suddenly, Cartman runs throughthe halls. "Guys! He's coming. Act natural." He says. We all glare at Cartman, but he doesn't see.

Kyle goes into the bathroom. Cartman turns on a huge television for all of us to watch, before walking in. I want to help, walk in there and yell at Cartman, but I can't. Before I know it, I run out of the building.

No ones POV

Kyle washes his hands, not seeing Cartman walk in. "Better wash your hands before you get your jew germs on me." Cartman says. "Fuck off Cartman." Kyle says, grabbing paper towels.

"Shut up you filthy ginger from Jersey." Cartman says. "I said. Fuck. Off." Kyle says, glaring at Cartman. 'He looks kind of cute angry, wait.' Cartman thinks before making a response.Kyle "Then how about you fight me then Jew!" Cartman says threateningly. Kyle goes to punch, but since they were nine, Cartman got stronger. Cartman shoves him to the ground. Kyle gets up and throws some punches, hitting Cartman square in the jaw.

Cartman spits out a tooth, feeling the blood in his mouth. Kyle falls to the ground, breathing heavily. Cartman smirks, before walking over to Kyle.

"I told you, that you're a menace to society." He say, keeping that smirk on his face. "Why?" Kyle asks Cartman. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Why do you do this to me? I don't want you to bother me, just want you to leave me alone." Kyle says before coughing up a ton of blood.

Cartman lools concerned for a moment, before letting Kyle finish. "I did everything for you."

Cartman scoffs. "Piss off! Since when?" He says. "The time I was a shoulder for you to cry on when Kenny died. When I saved you from Snooki from raping you." Kyle says in a calm voice. Cartman was starting to get uncomfortable now by how Kyle was showing him up. "The time I saved you in a cave, even when I almost drowned myself. The time when I saved you from freezing to death when you were chained in a park." Kyle says.

"That was you?" Cartman asks, shifting his weight, giving him a frown. "Yes. I always cared about you. Always. I always kind of liked you. After everything I've done for you, you still treat me like shit, why? " Kyle asks.

'He's gay? How much I could make fun of him for this. "Then why are you telling me this now fag? Do you know how teased you could get?" Cartman says, crossing his arms.

"It wouldn't matter now. I don't have time for this." Kyle says, walking past Cartman out of the bathroom.

He saw Kyle walk out of the school doors. I smirk laughing. "He tried pranking me! Ha! Kahl is nothing more than a dirty Jew." Cartman says.
Cartman's POV

I turn around to see an angry Wendy, along with Kenny, Butters, Token, and Jimmy. "How could you?" Wendy says. "What. I did you all a favour. You all should be thanking me!" I say in defence.

"You don't know, do you? Of course you wouldn't! You were too busy planning to know!" Wendy spat.

"What are you talking about bitch?" I ask, wondering what the hell she's blabbering about. "Kyle has cancer."

My heart stopped, so did my brain. Kyle? Cancer? No way. "You're joking." I say. "He's given up Cartman! He is on his last stage. He could die anytime! And instead of helping, you only focused on the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Stan left before the camera started. He didn't want to see it." Wendy said before walking away. The others leaving as well. Kenny walked out of the school however.

Everyone hates me, Kyle is dying.

What have I done?

To be continued