Chapter 11

Alright so I know this is strange because I meet really do this but, let's just get right on with the chapter, shall we!

Cynthia's POV

At the moment I was just staring at myself in the mirror. The sun was shining outside mocking me about how lovely the day was. I didn't wake up late or anything, the moment I woke up and got ready. I wasn't wearing anything fancy but I also wasn't wearing sloppy clothing.

I normally am not really fashionable but I asked Deku for help

I normally am not really fashionable but I asked Deku for help.... Whatttttt? I would have ended up wearing my worst clothing as Amadeo says so. Also as you can tell Deku is good at picking out clothes!

"Alright smile, be respectful and everything will be okay." I went to take my phone and wallet and I was out. The moment I stepped out I covered my eyes. The sun was too bright, but everyone was enjoying the day. Children playing with each other, adults laughing with each other, and teenagers just walking around. I despised it but I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head. Who knows today could be a good day for me. A new start with a new family. I could finally have a mother figure, a sibling by my side just like Romeo was. The more I continued to walk I kept thinking about the Fairy Tail members. It's been a while since I last thought about them. I was too busy with this new issue and about the villains. I felt guilty,

"This won't happen again, but a the same time I can't always be mourning for them."

"Cynthia!" That voice, I didn't want to hear just yet. I looked up and saw Amadeo with a boy on his right side and a woman on his left. There was no space for me of course and it hurt but I smiled and waved at them.

"Amadeo!" I quicken my pace but he wasn't leaving his spot. He just stood in place, watching me so I slowed down. When I was in front of him he just smiled. No hug....no nothing.

"Cynthia this is Dajana, Dajana this is Cynthia, my daughter." I looked at the woman and she looked pretty but something was off about her.

" I looked at the woman and she looked pretty but something was off about her

"Oh, she looks so beautiful! But I expected her to look more like... you?"She looked at Amadeo for an explanation.

"Well she isn't really my daughter, she's my foster child." Amadeo looked uncomfortable to say that but it honestly hurt my heart. I mean did she really have to ask that right in front of me? Besides she can clearly see I have purple hair and he doesn't! She can just click the pieces together!