Slave

Ivan: Gooood morning beautiful!

You: What the fuck?! What are you doing? Where's Daphne?

Daphne: Mommy!!! Hi hi hi hiiii

You turn around and see Daphne playing on a iPad. She laughed as she watched "Peppa Pig"

You didn't say anything. Ivan drove into a private property land. He drove straight for a good 20 minutes. Then a big ass house was before your eyes.

You stared at it in awe.

You: Where are we?

Ivan: Home.

Ivan stopped the car. He opened the door and got Daphne out and then you. A maid came to take your bags inside. You followed Ivan without a word.

On the way in there was a maid, around your age. As soon as she saw Ivan her face changed into awe. She came running to hug Ivan.

Ashley: Heyyyyy

Ivan: Hey Ashley. How are you?

You stood there waiting on them to finish talking. Finally Ashley looked at you. She has a disgust face.

You looked at her up and down and rolled your eyes. You got Daphne out of Ivan's arms. And stood there without a word.

Ivan: Ashley this is my girlfriend, Y/N. And my daughter Daphne.

Ashley: Awh the baby looks just like you! So adorable like you.

You felt a wave of jealousy pass over you. You didn't even like Ivan. You missed Grayson so badly. What was even going on right now?

Ivan finished the conversation and lead you to a room 2 floors above the first floor. He opened the door and you walked in behind him. You put Daphne down and changed her diaper.

Ivan stared at you. You put Daphne to sleep and finally talked to Ivan.

You: Why am I here? What do you want?

Ivan: You. Daphne. We're a family.

You: No. Me. Daphne. And Grayson. We were the family. You tore us apart.

Ivan: That's what I hated. Him. He took you away from me. You're mine. You had MY child. I own you. You're mine and only mine.