𝟏𝟐 ╸you came back

❨ 𝑽𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶                 . . .                   𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄,           𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄,           𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 !

BUCKY HAD FALLEN into the line of cigarettes and alcohol, all to relieve stress and the thought of losing Diana. He drank most of Tony's whiskeys and scotch, pissing off the old man by his 'waste of great alcohol'. He even threatened to have another Civil War if Bucky drank any more of his booze. He just shrugged and pickpocketed the billionaire, taking about a good handful of cash out of his wallet. He hid the money in his jacket pocket and walked out of the HQ, going into the large garage and grabbing the keys to his Audi.

He had finally gotten a car when Tony still sort of felt bad for the whole Civil War thing, so he bought Bucky an Audi Q5. Bucky felt grateful to the 'Man of Iron' for giving him the car. He thumbed the money in his pocket as he continued to the Audi, his steel-blue eyes darting from left to right. He felt as if someone was watching him. He felt the stare burn into him, making him more alert and conscious; ready for a fight. As he opened the door to the grey vehicle, he heard a throat clear behind him. He turned around, hooking his arm to punch whoever it was in the nose, but as his fist got near, a powerful hand stopped it. He looked up to meet the eyes of Diana, who was giving a small, shy smile.