present time: (2)

Y/n: "you guys were such dicks"   *laughing*

Leader/boss/manuel:" hey its not my fault you were easy to mess around"   * laughing*

Y/n: " fucking manuel stop bringing that up, that was 13 years ago im 20 now"

Manuel: " i know but it is still funny to think about"

N.M:" stop messing around and start making bullets".

N.M:" hey boss there are guys from the other side that want to talk to you".

Manuel:" ok then, y/n i will be right back"

Y/n: " ok!"

                             25 min later

Y/n:" where is he"?

     You hear a gun shot followed by many other gun shots, you quickly get a gun and run out you see some of your members and the other side members on the floor bleeding you run more and see your boss struggling to shot so you got infront of him and start to protect him.

Manuel:" what are you doing"?

Y/n:"saving your ass"!

     The other side of the gangsters started leaving but on the corner of your eye you see a person sneaking in your place/layer so you went in after him. You tried your best to keep quiet and not make a noise to not make him aware that you are there. You see him?! He is a guy and he was steeling your bullets so you go to him and kick his hand wich was the one holding the bag with the bullets.

Y/n:" what the fuck are you doing"?!

???:"who the fuck are you"?!

Y/n:" im asking you a question"!

???:" im not going to answer it because you are not going to live to hear it"

  He kicked you in the stomache wich made you fall to the ground it hurt but you ingnored it and you got up and both of you started to fight. You suddenly heard a gun shot you quikly stopped fighting you then see your boss manuel standing on the stairs with two men behind him and a gun pointed up to the roof.

Manuel:" what are you doing y/n and who is this"?

Y/n:" he is from the other side and he was steeling our bullets"

Manuel:"take him away boys"

  The men came and picked up the boy/stranger away.

Manuel:" y/n i need to talk to you, come"

         I was still thinking about mr.stranger that i did not hear manuel. But to be honest he was kinda cute.

Mauel:"y/n! Are you hearing me"!!?

Y/n:" sorry im coming"!

Sorry for any mistakes!😞