Introductions

Hi there random stranger. My name is Samara. As for you, I guess I will never know your name. But does that really matter? Do we really need to say someone's name is pretty or risk the chance of getting it wrong. It's like a number that you were given a birth. A tag, that if embarrassing, you can never shake. Anyway back on track......

This is not a good story nor a bad one. It is just a story, just a recall of events from one person's point of view. That person being me. Oh, wait no, two people. The person in that chapter too. I have no feelings towards these people and feel no sympathy or joy towards them. I am just here to tell the rest of you what can happen. What can happen when....... beep beep BEEP. Sorry. What was I saying? I don't know but I don't think it was that important. 

These people in the story, they are just like all of you. Varying ages, races, languages, personalities, social status, appearances. Appearances. We have all heard saying like, 'everyone is beautiful, flaws and all,' ect, ect. But that is not true. Never was and never will be. You are a species that bases everything on beauty, from selling products to job or social status.

I guess I will get to that later on though........

Now we shall get on with this story, but do you really want to do this. This is a warning to all people, it is likely that a person will come up that has the same or similar personality/story to you. Maybe...... 

Hello.