Part 5

I wake up and Ivan wasn't next to me. I text him wondering where he was

Boyfriend😍💍: Hey Ivan Onde estás ( where are you )
Baby girl😻🤤: oh sorry baby I had to do some meetings and I didn't want to wake you up. I'm on my way back. But do you want some Starbucks and a doughnut?
Boyfriend 😍💍: Ok then baby , love you
I get up, shower and get dressed to go down stairs. I go down and see that no one is awake so, I go to get some water and then all of  Team 10 get up and scare the crap out of me! I screamed so hard and jumped so high! They all started laughing and jake starts off his vlog. Then they all come to hug me and say " omg are you ok" and I laugh and say yeah I just didn't expect to get scared that early in the morning! Tessa asked everyone " where are the Martinez " they all look at me and I say " Ivan said their on there way back" they all smiled and sat down, I sat down next to Tessa waiting for Emilio and Ivan. * 5 minuets later *
I heard a bunch of screaming outside and I could tell the Martinez twins were home. I had a huge smile on my face and ran outside to hug Ivan! He hugged  while fans were screaming there lugs out, we walked inside and closed the door.

Sorry this chapter is really really short but I have been busy with school and I've been getting out at 5:30 and then homework but oh🐳promise next week there will be new interesting, sexual and funny content 🙃💗