Chapter 11💗

We get to the hospital and my heart immediately drops. I see the doctors running and I run after them. They stop me from going into the room that they were going to and a nurse told me " ma'ma you will have to check in and then wait. I will call you in to see how he's doing." She said while showing me off to the reception room. I sign in and I could help but cry. I called Emilio and told what was going on. As I finished talking to him I see Chance and Tessa. Tessa runs up to me and hugs me. She was there while I was crying. Then I heard " is there a y/f/n here?" A nurse yelled out. " yes ! Im right here."
" oh well come with me. Ivan is sleeping but I at least want you to see him."
" thank you. Thank you so much."
* I walk in the room *
" Ivan." I said smiling. He obviously didn't hear me but I still liked talking to him. * 10 minuets later *
" where am I ?" Ivan asked scared.
" your at the hospital. You and Chance fought and when you weren't paying attention he hit you and you fainted but you didn't get back up so I called the ambulance. I'm so happy your ok." I hugged him. " Emilio is on hi-" as Emilio walked in. " never mind."
~ Emilio's PoV ~
Y/n called me about Ivan. I'm so scared what if he doesn't make it? What if there's no more Martinez twins. I tried holding my tears in and then jake said "we're here." When he said that I ran as fast as I could. I ran to the reception room and asked " where is Ivan Martinez. He is my brother and I need to see him!" I said with a tear coming out. I then hear " Emilio" it was Tessa and then Chance. " hey guys I have to go I need to see Ivan." I ran to the room and saw Y/n and Ivan. " Ivan" I said with relief.
~ End of PoV ~
" Ivan" " Ivan it's you! I can't believe you made it. Man what would I do without you." They both chuckled. "Well I'm going to get some coffee do you want so Emilio?"
" no I'm ok thanks but if there's doughnuts can you get me a chocolate one please."
" ok "
I walked out as went looking for Tessa. But instead I just saw The rest of Team 10. They all came up to " how is he? Is he ok ?" Everyone asked. " guys he's ok but right now I'm letting him talk to Emilio. If you want you can go see him. Tessa can you come with me to the cafeteria. I don't wanna go alone.?" We smiled at each other and then went down to the cafeteria. As we were there I saw a boy checking out Tessa. " t!!" I whisper and then directed my eyes to the boy. " omg girl no I can't cheat on Chance." I was so quiet after she said that. Should I tell her what happened? But we are at the hospital and right now is not a good time. Yeah I'll tell her another day. " yeah ok. Oh look there's doughnuts. I need to get a chocolate one for Emilio." We pay then I see the boy that was starting at Tessa again. "Ok well ima go talk to him." When I finished paying I went up to him and said " hey I see you staring at my Bestfriend and I understand like I know she's gorgeous and everything but like can you not dead stare at her." I told him so serious. " sorry if it came off that way but I wasn't staring at her I was staring at you and your gorgeous body and face. Like look at you your so hot." He smirked and kissed me in the lips. I got so pissed and said " I can't even believe you right now. I have a boyfriend and he's in the hospital." I was so mad that slapped him and left running and Tessa behind me. "Y/nn!" Tessa said running out of breath. "Sorry Tessa it's just that dumb guy kissed me!" A tear came out. "C'mon let's go." We walked upstairs to Ivan's room. But as we walked the waiting room I saw......

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Thank you for everything 🙃💗see you tomorrow 😂