My Birthday

Aryamana's Point of View:

Today is my birthday and I'm really excited because I get to spent it with my mom and Luis. Blake decided to stay out of it; thank God I do not need another beating especially on my birthday.

I can't stop thinking about Dhruv I know he probably saw my bruises but, he just smiled as though he saw nothing. I can't tell if he was telling the truth or of he was lying. But, I'm not going to think about it now; today is all about me until, the day ends and I have to see Blake again.

I decided to wear my floral dress with black flats.

We celebrated my birthday by going to eat at Olive Garden, then I went on a shopping spree, and then we went to see a movie and by the end of the night I was already tired.

When we got home I went straight to my room and just when I sat on my bed; my mom opened to the door "Hey, sweetie. I almost forgot, you had a few more presents" she said and gave to me before she walked out.

I opened the first one that was from Dhruv and his friends; I opened it to reveal a Henna kit. I was shocked and yet surprised that they got this for me.

I noticed the other present and that it was from Dhruv; I opened it to reveal a picture frame with a picture of me and Dhruv.

 I noticed the other present and  that it was from Dhruv; I opened it to reveal a picture frame with a  picture of me and Dhruv

I smiled as I remember the day I took that picture; it was month later after, we became friends. I also, notice that there was a note that taped to the wrapping from Dhruv.

I took it off and read what it said:

It was such a short notice but, me and my friends found you a Henna kit; hope you like it.

Hope you had a wonderful day today.

I wished that I would've spend your birthday with but, thought that if Blake was there he probably wouldn't like it.

See you at school.

Dhruv

Just by reading the note, I then thought maybe Dhruv did see the bruises. But, I don't know. I'll just have to find out the truth when I go back to school.

Right now, I feel the sleepiness about to take over my body as it starts my eyes beginning to close and I fall back.