Pineapple Incident

Now, I remember a lot of stories back in the days before I've met your mother.

But there's this one story that I cannot remember. Your uncle Billy refers to it as "The Pineapple Incident"

The night started like any other, we were downstairs at the bar.

Carl(the bartender): Here you go guys, it's on the house. Newest in the Menu, I call it "The Red Dragon"

Us: Wow, thanks Carl! :)

Me: We're not going to shot this, right?

Coleen: Ugh, no! It looks like blood....

But we did it anyway =))

Billy: Okay, I know that you've already "dismissed" this Theory before but, is there any chance that Carl is a Vampire?

Us: That's absurd hahaha

Billy: No, I'm serious! Think about it, He always wears black, We never see him on the daylight only afterdark!

Karylle: Oh My God! That does sounds like a vampire! or you know.... a bartender :D

Me: She's right =))))

Karylle: Okay, I need to go :D

Me: Where you going buddy? Got a hot date? :)

Coleen: Yeah right, she's going out with a Billionaire!

Karylle: Coleen!!! I told you not to call him that.

Me: Wait, are you really going out with a Billionaire?

Karylle: He's not a Billionaire, He's a Hundred Millionaire why do people always round up? =)) I'll see you guys later.

So Karylle left and we stayed at the bar and drink.

Billy: So Vice, are you ok?

Me: Sure, why?

Billy: Well, I don't know. The girl of your dreams... dating a Billionaire?

Me: Okay, First of all. He's a Millionaire and Second she's not the girl of my dreams. We're just friends.

Vhong: *snoring* Are you done? See those Bimbos over there? We're going over there and say... "Daddy's Home"

Me: "Daddy's Home"? That's what you're going to say? You should really THINK about this...

Vhong: Yeah. Blah blah blah Vice. Watch and learn :>

So Vhong went over to the ladies.

Billy: Alright, Carl being a vampire

Me: Will you just let it go bro?

Billy: Think about this, is there anything in the menu that has garlic in it???

Me&Coleen: Hmmmmmm ............ Garlic Fries.

Billy: I'll get back to you later.

Vhong came back after a minute

Me: oooooh Look! "Daddy's Back" See? If you've taken a moment to think about that...

Vhong: Then "Daddy" would have not gotten this Tissue that has a 12 digit number written on it by... Amy :D

Me: THAT WORKED??? I hate the world -_-"

Vhong: You see Vice. There's something wrong with you, You always THINK THINK THINK. and I'm teaching you how to DO DO DO!

Billy: DO DO! Hahahahaha

Me: So? I happened to have a very powerful brain. It can't be shutdown...

Vhong: Yes it can!

Vhong handed me 1 shot glass of the Red Dragon Carl made.