Where am i?

I jerked my hands, a shooting pain running up my arm. I sucked in air through my teeth, I attempted to say something but it only came out as a muffled cry.
I did the only thing I could think of I screamed, "Shhh, please stop." I flung my head back and forth in the pitch black, tears filled my eyes. I quieted down, I felt someone scoot next to me. "Can you attempt to push it out of your mouth?" He asked his breath shaky, I sobbed and attempted. Pushing my tongue on it, then with success I pushed it out taking deep breaths. "Where am I?" I choked out, shaking violently. "I don't know.. God I'm so stupid." He mumbled, "Y-You sound familiar." I said shakily trying to understand where I've heard that voice.
"I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin" my eyes widened, "Ashton?" I said, memories flooding back.
"Well known band member of five seconds of summers Ashton Irwin Gone missing." The anchor on the news stifled out, my heart stopping. "No reports on who, but for now the band members will be in hiding." I choked out a cry, my mom looked at me like I was crazy "If you know anything contact this number immediately." I got up throwing my shoes on running outside, the crisp air hitting my skin. I would never admit that I loved five SOS, but every now and then when I was down I'd listen to them. I walked around, the sun turning the sky orange as it set behind the Rocky Mountains.
I heard movement, looking around in confusion. I shrugged it off heading close to an alley, I heard screams I ran to the alley to see a man with a gun to a cowering figure. I gulped as gun shot pierced my ears, "Shit, look." The man with the gun looked at me, his eyes widened. I turned away from them, running as fast as I could. I heard them gaining on me, "He-" I tried to scream, then everything went dark.

"Yeah.." He fell silent, I struggled with the ropes that had my arms in an awkward position. The pain getting worse, then I felt a wet substance run down my arm to my hand. "Shit, I'm bleeding." I clenched my teeth, figuring it was my shoulder. "Where?" He asked concerned, "My shoulder." I mumbled, sucking in air through my teeth as I rolled my shoulder. 
It fell silent as light flooded into the room, I squinted my eyes shut. I adjusted to the light seeing a figure walking down a flight of stairs. Ashton looked away, I looked at the figure tears burning my eyes. He was wearing a mask that showed his eyes, and the bottom of his face, his eyes flickered to mine. "And you are?" I glared at him looking away from him, he grabbed my face violently. "I asked you a question." He yelled, causing me to flinch. "F-Fuck you." I gasped, as I felt a stinging sensation on my face. Ashton sobbed, He tssked at me like a two year old who just drew all over the wall. I flinched as he grabbed my arm pulling me up, then flipping out a knife. "No, please." I said closing my eyes tightly, then feeling my binding fall to the ground. I opened my eyes bringing my hands in front of me, rubbing them. Pain rushing through my shoulder, I flinched grabbing my shoulder.
His gaze moved to my shoulder, seeing dry blood on my shirt, and arm. He rolled up my sleeve, the fabric stuck to the wound. I screamed in agony, he stifled out a laugh tearing it from the wound. I sobbed clenching my shoulder, he moved my hand and looked at it.
I looked down to see a knife wound, He started to lift my shirt and I hit his hand. He pushed me against the wall pinning my arms above my head making me scream, I could hear Ashton Protesting, but the tall man ignored him. I got a good look at his eyes, they were Deep blue. "Don't ever hit me." He growled letting my arms go, I glared at him grabbing my shoulder in pain, he started to pull my shirt up again, pulling it over my good arm then my head then surprisingly gently down the wounded one. He scanned my body, I wrapped my good arm around my stomach, really self conscious.
He ran his finger across my wound, he sighed. "Now if you want this cleaned up. You tell me who you are." I looked down, "M-My name is Max." I said in a soft whisper.
"What do you want from us?" I heard Ashton say, I looked at him his face pale and dirty, his once bright smiled personality, faded into a fearful shaking mess.
"Well you, Ashton" he said walking to him, pulling him up as well, "We got you for money, they'll pay a lot for you," He said with a smirk, "And him," He said poking my bare chest, "He was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He is stuck here." He said an evil grin on his face, My eyes widened. I felt my whole life crumble in front of me, my knees went weak as I fell to the ground sobbing.
        I don't know what happened after that, everything went dark, blurry, Muffled.
I woke up in a ball on the ground, I sat up slowly looking to see my arm cleaned up and bandaged. I looked to see Ashton leaning against the wall, his head hanging down, it bobbing every breath he took. I brought my knees to my chest hugging them tightly,
I've always wanted to meet Ashton... Not like this
A cold breeze hit me, my eyes widened, A window? I jumped up searching around, the small light of the sun shining in through something, I walked towards the light, and my heart stopped.
   Wrapping my fingers around the metal bars, clenching it, seeing forest on forest.
I broke, I screamed so loudly, birds flying out of trees. Falling to the ground, I cried hard, hyperventilating. "Max?!" I heard Ashton say in panic running towards me, pulling me into his arms, "A-Ashton.. I-I.. I don't w-want to be H-Here.. forever" I sobbed out, I heard him choke out a sob. "You won't.. We won't.. I'll get you out of this." He said holding me close to his chest.
     "We will get out." He assured me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wowwie, that was very dramatic.
    Will they get out. How much pain will be inflicted to get there.
          Will Max and Ashton form feelings for each other?