23

laurenjauregui: Hey Camzi.

camila_cabello: Hey Lolo. How are you?

laurenjauregui: I'm fine, how are you babe?

camila_cabello: I'm happy. But I miss you. 😢❤

laurenjauregui: Awww! Baby! I miss you too amor! I want to see you so badly!

camila_cabello: Why does it sound like your my girlfriend? 😂❤

laurenjauregui: Lmao! I don't know, but right, you would like that to happen?

camila_cabello: Yeah, I would. I would love to hold you. Kiss you. Make love to you. Shower you with kisses. Just love you mostly. I am in love with you Lauren Jauregui. You.........make me feel something no one else has ever made me feel. I think about you everyday. Your the only thing on my mind. Your always on my mind, I think about you all the time. I think about you every morning that I open my eyes. I think about you every evening that I turn off the lights. I think about you every moment, everyday of my life. Your on my mind, it's true, I think about you. Only you.

laurenjauregui: You really are in love with me Camila, aren't you?

camila_cabello: Oh Lauren I am. You have no idea. I am super in love with you. I want to make you mines.....but your with him. And it hurts me seeing you with him.

laurenjauregui: Camila.......

camila_cabello: Yeah Lo?

laurenjauregui: We broke up.....

camila_cabello: Oh.....what happened?

laurenjauregui: Well......he cheated on me.

camila_cabello: WHAT?! I literally took a picture with him and his band mate when I was at the BBC1 Awards! WHEN I SEE HIM I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! NO ONE HURTS MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND! NO ONE!

laurenjauregui: I like how protective you are. Sexy. 😏🔥

camila_cabello: Your my baby. Of course. Even though we're not going out.......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Well shit. Camila is in love with Lauren......