( Hang Out ) 54

8 months later

Lauren and Camila have decided to meet for coffee. Camila was often busy working on her new album and all. She hasn't had time for anything lately. Also considering that Lauren and her haven't seen or talked to each other since the VMA Awards. She was the first to contact her. Camila was still in love with Lauren. While she was dating Daniel, she thought that she would get over the older girl. But it turns out, she didn't.

After a few more months of dating, after the new year, Camila decided to break up with Daniel. He was completely fine with it. But she didn't tell him the reason why. She didn't want to but the good thing was that the younger boy understand. It's been 2 months that they've broken up, and Camila's happy. After dating for 7 months, she lied to Chelsea that they started dating in October, but actually in July, she decided to break up with him. It was her choice, he wasn't doing anything wrong, Daniel was a good guy.

After months of Lauren not talking to Camila, last week she got a message from the brunette, asking if she wanted to hang out. Lauren accepted the offer. Today was that day she was going to see her. After months of trying to figure out if she had feelings for the girl, she finally realized that she did. But she couldn't try anything with the older girl cause she doesn't know if Camila and Daniel are still together.

If Lauren wouldn't been in social media more, she'd know, but with her fourth album dropping, 7/27 ( which was the day she went through to the live shows in X-Factor ), she's been really stressed with interviews, doing tour dates and press. So she decided to spend her free day with her old friend.

Camila told Lauren to meet her in a diner close to where she lived. Lauren and Camila had been over each other's houses before, they just had to be careful with the paparazzi's cause then they'll suspect something is going on between the both girls.

Lauren had arrived at the diner and immediately saw Camila in the first table. Camila was wearing a black hat, with a white stripped shirt, with black jeans, a leather jacket and some Nikes. " Hey Camz. " Lauren said, as Camila got up to give Lauren a hug.

Camila looked up when she heard someone call her name. She smiled and got up to hug the raven haired girl. She missed her so much. Not talking to her was like hell. " Hey Lolo. I've missed you so much. " She said as they sat down.

" I've missed you too Camz. " She pulled away and sat down across from her. She was glad that she finally saw the younger Cuban. She missed hanging out with her. But they were both busy. She smiled and asked, " So how are you doing? " A waitress attended them and they both ordered a coffee.

The younger Cuban smiled and answered the older girls question, " I'm perfectly fine. What about you Lo? What are you up to lately? " She asked Lauren. She wanted to know how she was doing and what kind of things she was coming up with the next few months or days. She smiled when the waitress left to go get their order.

She nodded at the girl's response. " That's good Camz. " She smiled when the brunette asked her the same question. " I'm good. Well, today I don't have anything to do, so I'm hanging with you and tomorrow, I have to go to ' The Ellen Show ' to perform and have an interview with her. " She responded. Lauren has a busy schedule, she barley has time to relax cause it's either interviews or shows. She loves performing for her fans, but it can get exhausting. " Then, I have to fly to Brazil for a show. The fly Japan cause I have to perform at the Victoria Secret Fashion show. I'm really busy. " Lauren said again, rubbing her forehead and sipping her coffee.

Camila listened as Lauren told her what she had to do this week. She felt bad that the older girl had so many things. She was shocked that Lauren has to go to Brazil, and then fly to Japan! That's so much. " Wow! I feel so bad for you. Why so much? Like, not even me! " She exclaimed. The waitress came and set down their coffee's. They thanked her and drank.