'bottle fame'

Alright guys so none of these characters are mine as we all know and damn near none of these ideas are. I just put into words what everyone else wanted.

POV Hannah Abbot:
Fred and George, the Wesley twins, I had already figured out who they were in the first week of being at this rather strange school, their pranks after all are legendary. They were walking down the corridor a few paces infront of me and I was alone the moment because Susan had gone to the hospital wing for accidentally taking one of the ravenclaws experimental spells to the ribs which made them swell and ooze green.

Slightly tired from the day was nonetheless an understatement and I wanted nothing more that to find the sweet bliss of my newly discovered favorite spot in my common room but as I was walking down I overheard the twins' conversation, crazy really what these guys talk about.

"Hey George, I heard that Gryffindor first years had their first potions lesson with the slytherins." The twin named Fred said. It was odd, they were walking side by side in perfect sync, same arm motions and all, kind of odd but I ignored it. The one on the right began to speak in response.

"You know what that means?"

"Yes I do brother of mine, that means he is once again giving the speech of how he is able to 'bottle fame, brew glory, and even stopper death'." As he said this I remember that speech, Shape had seemed so serious that it was almost laughable but of course everyone wad too afraid to speak, even the snarky ravenclaw Terry boot refused to say anything back. Buy then again that didn't stop him from saying something after.

"Ah yes George, he maybe be able to 'brew glory' but I can-" he them proceeds to dramatically kneel down with his arm outstretched to George "- flambé success-" then gets down on both knees "- and even SAUTÉ EXCELLENCE."

By now I've stopped walking to watch the whole scene unfold and can't control the laughter, it's loud and obnoxious but I don't care at that moment because that may have been the best thing I have ever witnessed. Fred stops his little skit and George then says "You bloody idiot there was a child present"

"DON'T CURSE SHE'S A YOUNGIN." He then walks over to me, proceeds to cover my ears and says "We may have just tainted a hufflepuff." Then they sprint as fast as they can away from me. I am so telling the rest of hufflepuff.