Chapter 2: How it all began

"Yah Sweetie, ireona! We're going to your Grandma's house today."
Mom said in her sweetest voice. I flutterly open my eyes and I saw Dad holding my velvet dress..

"After we go to your Grandma's house, were going to the park..."Dad said
"Really?" I ask
"Ne!" They both answered in chorus

"Saranghaeyo Eomma, Appa.."
I give them both kisses in their cheeks and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then wore my dress. We jumped inside the car and while we were driving, laughing beacuse of our old memories about halmeoni, that's when dad fasten his pace
"Yah! Keep the car slow!" Mom shouted at Dad. "Arasso! Don't shout I'm not that far!" Dad Yelled
*Bpoong! Bpoong!" That's the last thing I heard.. I woke up inside a white room with doctors surrounding me "yes! She's awake!" The lady doctor said "we did a great job" said the the Guy doctor. I saw Dad quickly run through the entrance. "Sweet thank goodness!" Dad said "where am I? Where's mom?" I asked "Uhm.. Y-your m-mother I-is d-dead..." he said stuttering "I stood there with a shocked expression and the next thing I knew tears were running down my cheecks "she told you to slow down down the car! But you didn't listen!" "I know sweety I'm so so sorry.." "does your sorry can make mom back?!" "It was an accident okay!? I didn't mean to kill her!" After he said that I took of my dextrose and ran outside my dad quickly ran up to me "I'm so sorry Hani-ah, I didn't mean to, Mianhe.." I hugged my dad and cry on his shoulder..I cried until I fell asleep in his arms many people were looking at us but I didn't really care..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kyah! This chapter is really short! Ughh! It's just...it's my first book.. and I'm new to writing stories..so.. hope you enjoy it.. byee~~~