005

jimin followed yoongi like a lost puppy, jumping into the passenger seat quietly as yoongi switch on the ignition.

as yoongi grumbled about how it was almost three in the morning while driving, jimin looked out of the window. his eyes were still as fresh as the air outside of the windom.

jimin tapped on the window panel and the window rolled down, a gush of chilly wind escaped into the small confinement of the car.

"he he," he giggled while clapping his hands causing yoongi to glance at him. a smile carved on yoongi's lips as he ruffled the younger hair.

-

haeyeon staggered into the car with a yell. "yoongi yow!" she slumped down on the backseat, frightening jimin in process.

the little boy narrowed his eyes at the woman who was in her late-twenty. preoccupied with his pacifier, jimin slowly dozed off into dreamland.

as yoongi focused on not to get into an accident, he saw jimin lips latching onto his baby pink pacifier and patted his thigh. "sleep. i'll wake you up when we arrive home."

yoongi drove home and got out of the house, slamming the door too loud as he originally wanted to annoy haeyeon but it was jimin who's awake.

"daddy?" that sweet little voice of an angel called out, already in the verge of crying. yoongi immediately rushed to jimin's side, seeing the boy rubbing his eyes with his little fists

"yes, baby. i'm sorry i wake you up." he repeatedly kissed him

"why do we take your friend to our home?"

"i don't know her address. we have to let her stay here aight?"

jimin was about to pout but yoongi immediately pecked his lips before telling him to get inside the house because it was cold.

yoongi carried haeyeon with her right arm thrown around his neck as silently he muttered."this stupid woman. i should've let you choke on your own vomit and leave you on the street,"

but he was oblivious to jimin's jealous eyes. the younger was upset and he quietly went into their shared bedroom after grabbing his favourite plushie.

yoongi was done putting haeyeon on the couch. he also put a basin beside the couch in case if haeyeon puke. didn't want her to ruin his expensive sofa and floor.

"jimin?" yoongi called as soon as he entered the room. jimin was half asleep with his mouth slightly opened. he took jimin's pacifier and tucked it into the younger's mouth. jimin instantly latch on it.

-

the next morning jimin was awoken not by his daddy's little snores. but the high-pitched laughter that came from the kitchen.

he exited the room and saw haeyeon was playfully slapping yoongi's shoulder as he flipped the pancake on the stove.

jimin's lips instantly quivered at that sight.

*please give my other fanfic called Breathe some love it's ghost!pjm x reader*0