018

jimin got nervous. standing in front of those rich clients of yoongi's, his colleagues and of course yoongi's himself. he clutched for dear life at the elder arm while continuously whispering. "hyung, am so dizzy."

"sorry little one. we're gonna go home later okay? we can't leave now."

jimin formed that little pout and yoongi just dismissed it when he saw a group of businessmen and women walking their way.

"hello mr. min." one of them greeted yoongi and he bowed to them. "ah, yes.. mr nicholson."

"this is my wife, jennie."he told yoongi and jimin and vice versa. "jennie this is yoongi, the manager of cash department."

the man looked at jimin strangely and jimin couldn't help himself but to tug on yoongi's arm.

"oh, this is my special friend, jimin."

jimin blushed a hell lot.

"what's peeking up from his hair?"

jimin bit his lip because he didn't wear anything. that man probably saw his small cat ears (which is now covered by his fluffy hair) already.

"some cute accessories." jimin said by himself leaving yoongi awestruck. he thought Jimin won't talk at all today.

"anyway, what do you do jimin?" jennie asked him, another woman and man came to stand next to her and his husband.

"i-i'm still in college. art and dance major."

the newcomer gasped. "i thought you're a famous model! you look so good though, jennie you should've cast him to be your new model for the upcoming design."

jimin blushed and yoongi grinned proudly. "he does look good doesn't him?"

"yeah, i think you'd look stunning in my new collection."

mr. nicholson too was agree with it. "yeah, you can generate side income while studying."

jimin shook his head shyly, for him he wasn't born with that appeal to attract people. why would people buy something he wears? (A/n : Jimin you little thing id buy anything related to you baby my loveeee)

"baby you should try it, i thought you said it's boring at home when i go to work. this shall distract you.."

"i still have to think." he said, timid but firm.

when yoongi and jimin arrived home and was resting on couch after they showered, jimin voiced out his concern. "hyung, what is it like to be a model?"

yoongi clicked his teeth together. "how would i know? i was never one."

jimin tsked.

-

jimin was wrapped in a black hoodie as he sipped on his frappe. he sat in front of jungkook and taehyung, both were engrossed in their little arm-wrestling game while jimin stared outside of the window.

becoming a model sounded quite interesting to him. despite of his little headspace personality (that not many people knows about) he has this tendency to brag and flaunt about himself too to boost his confidence.

if he explore this modeling thingy, a lot of people who bullied him before might see how good he is and how he's better than everyone else. he has that ego to feed. and certainly more girls and boys drool over him.

"i am becoming a model." he murmured causing taehyung to startle and jungkook immediately pressed the older's wrist down to the table. "hallelujah!!" jungkook moaned out at his winning.

"i wasn't paying attention to it! let's have a rematch!" taehyung slapped jungkook's muscled arm away. the youngest just stuck his tongue out. "sore loser.."

taehyung glared at him and turned his attention to jimin. "you. become. what?"

"a model,"

"fuck, fuck, what? how? did gucci cast you before me?"

"no dude. it's this guy from yoongi's workplace, her wife is a fashion designer and own a solid fashion brand, she just suggested me to be a model for her upcoming collection."

both of jungkook's and taehyung's jaw dropped.

"okay. hyung, how're you going to model with that two cat ears?"

OH RIGHT THIS FUCKING CAT EARS.

Halooooo. I'm fucking back bitchesssss. And who's good at making cover? I need a new cover for my new upcoming book and I suck at making cover so anyone who's good at it just hit my kik up or pm me on wattpad and yeah I just feel the need to post this meme

 And who's good at making cover? I need a new cover for my new upcoming book and I suck at making cover so anyone who's good at it just hit my kik up or pm me on wattpad and yeah I just feel the need to post this meme

Just look at his face he's glad he didn't get a morning boner..baby don't look so shocked I know you're big