Colin O'donoghue ~ Cuddles

In this imagine, Colin and Helen are divorced, but they share custody of Evan. 

I was laying in bed with Colin behind me. We were spooning and I was very, very, comfy. Colin was shirtless and wearing black Calvin Klein's. I was in a black spaghetti strap top and grey Calvin Klein underwear.

 I was in a black spaghetti strap top and grey Calvin Klein underwear

I was playing dancing line on my phone, Colin was just laying and enjoing the cuddle, while listening to our favourite somg on the spotify playlist

Over and over again started playing. I put my phone down. We both sang along, giggling. (Colin laughing is addoorrraaabbbllee) . "Just put your heart in my hands. I promise it won't get broken. We'll never forget this moment. Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I'll love you. Over and over again, Over and over again

Colin started singing the bridge and I smiled at the words and how after every line he kissed my shoulder. "Girl, when I'm with you I lose track of time.*kiss*
When I'm without you you're stuck on my mind. *kiss*
Be all you need till the day that I die *kiss*
I'll love you. Over and over again *kiss*" He kissed the back of my neck. 

I snuggled back into his arms. He smiled agaisnt mt skin and tightened hos grip on my waist. He kept kissing my shoulder, as the song played. I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled at him. "I love you!" I pecked his lips. "I love you too, princess." Colin grinned and kissed me, softly. 

Colin's phone buzzed and he picked it up off his bedside table. It was Helen facetiming him. They were on holiday, so Colin couldnt see Evan that week. He answered the call. "Hey baby!" Colin said to Evan in his adorable Irish accent. 

"Hi daddy!" Evan waved. "How are you?" Colin asked. "Im good daddy," Even smiled. "Where's Y/N?" 

"She's right here!" Colin turned the camera on both of us. I waved at hos adorable son. "Hi!" I grinned. "Hiiiiiii!!!" He sung. Me and Colin laughed and so did Evan. "How is Croatia?" I asked him. "Its soooooo fun!!! There was this biig slide on the sea and I went down it really fast and mummy caught me at the end!" He grinned. 

"You went down all on your own!" I asked in a baby voice. He nodded, fast. Colin chuckled and kissed my cheek. We talked to Evan for 30 minutesafter that and then me and Colin cuddled up and watched movies for the rest of the afternoon.