Chapter 11

Taeyeon POV

"Tae.. can you stay with others for awhile. Yoojung asked me to accompany her to the hospital and I think I should go with her"

He choose her over me..

And then, I feel like my whole world had crashed. (Lol is this just too overdramatic)

"Sure why not?" I fake smile to him. I tried to smile even if it hurts and and hurts more when it was Yoojung. My enemy.

I walked alone to others and entered the 'pink shop'. "Omo! Look at these pink keychain!" I heard Tiffany fangirling over a keychain just because it pink. But her smile soon faded when she saw me. "Oh Taeyeon-ah..your eyes kinda watery. What happened?? And where's Baekhyun?". She said in worried tone. "Don't mind him, just hurry up and we can go home" I said. I just don't want them to be worry.
"You really something.." she muttered. "Where's Taehyung and Irene?" I asked Seohyun while Tiffany is paying for her stuff. "I don't know. But I think I heard they said they went to the gift shop" she explained. Gift shop..why gift shop??

Taehyung POV

I don't know why Irene want to go here in the gift shop but it's perfect because I think I want to buy something for her or

should I ?.

"Tae? Are you done"

did she just called me 'Tae'. "A-are you done with yours?" I asked back. "Actually I want to buy a bracelet for myself but seems like this shop only sell expensive things". She said.

Good, this is my chance.

"You can wait outside for a moment, I'm not done yet" I said to her but her face looks upset.

I wonder why..

•••

Taeyeon POV

After an hour we all done with our shopping. Well, I thought it's going to be good day but looks like it's the opposite of good.

I can't smile anymore after what happened. What Baekhyun said always plays in my mind and the way he slowly pushed me when I'm trying to hug him. But hope Yoojung don't do anything bad or else, she so dead. *Sigh*.

At home

We send everybody homes and now there's me left with Tiffany.

"Seriously Taeyeon where is baekhyun??" Tiffany asked seriously.

Should I tell her..

"Okay fine I tell you... he went to hospital with Yoojung.." I said while not dare to look at Tiffany.  "What! Are you serious right now, why do you let him go with her. You should never believe her. Taeyeon! you really messed up"

She is right. Tiffany don't want anything bad to happen between me and baekhyun again after what happened before.

"I-i just.. whatever!" I shouted and ran to my room. I don't know why I ran away. I can't talk about it.

I was in my room playing with my phone and suddenly my phone vibrate. Someone had sent me a messege.

Baekkie😚 send you a messege

Baekkie😚: Taeyeon, I'm here at my house now. I'm sorry if you get upset that I leave you. But Yoojung mother is really sick in the hospital. I feel bad for her.

   Yeah whatever😒 :Taengoo

End of messege

I closed my phone and threw it on my bed. I jumped on my bed and lied while thinking about life.

Yeah life.
And after awhile my eyes get heavier and heavier until I fell asleep.
•••

Author POV

The moon have showed up and Taeyeon is still asleep on her bed while Tiffany making her way to Taeyeon's room to wake her up.

"Taeyeon~ah wake up" Tiffany said trying to wake her up. Taeyeon just move away showing that she do not want to wake up from her sleep. Tiffany keep waking her up again until she woke up.

Taeyeon is in her bathroom to wash her face and the she walked downstairs. Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking down with a sigh "You okay Taeyeon?" She asked and Taeyeon just nodded her head as an answer.

"Really? I don't think so" Tiffany said knowing that she still upset if what happened. "I said I'm fine.." Taeyeon replied. "Do you want to see Baekhyun?" Tiffany words caught Taeyeon attention. "No thanks" she said and looked away. "Ughh whatever" Tiffany simply replied.

But she know Taeyeon want to see him so bad.

Tiffany was about to walk away when suddenly Taeyeon called her "fany~ah can I take back what I said?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just laugh"I know it, let's go"

Even though Baekhyun house just next to hers she still need Tiffany to help her.

•••

"Annyeonghaseyo! Baekhyun?
Mrs. Byun?" The two girls are in front of Baekhyun house. Suddenly there's someone opening the door and it's Mrs. Byun. "Tiffany, Taeyeon? What are you doing here?". Mrs. Byun asked in confusion. "It's obvious Mrs. Byun, of course for Baekhyun" Tiffany explained. "Sorry girls but Baekhyun went out with his friends, I think with Suho, Chanyeol and a guy name Kim Taehyung if I'm not mistaken.

"Seriously? Taehyung is there to" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. "I don't know but what I know is I already miss him" Tiffany just responded with a disgust face.

*honk honk!*

A loud honking noise suddenly came from their back and the two girls turned back in shook.

"What are you guys doing here" baekhyun that just got out from the car asked the two girls. "You think" Tiffany replied and raised one of her eyebrow. "I will give you some time to talk with her and when I'm back I want to see her smile again plus I know you knew what you did wrong" Baekhyun just smiled in nervous. Baekhyun mom that heard everything just give baekhyun a thumbs up.

"Umm Mrs. Byun can stay inside your house while waiting for them" Tiffany asked. Their relationship with his mother is already close so going inside each other house is not a big deal for them. "Of course fany, come in"

-

".......so you-" "I'm sorry, I know what I did wrong and I know you don't like Yoojung but please give me another chance.." Baekhyun cuts her word and apologized. "Baekhyun..I never mad at you I'm just don't like it when you get close with Yoojung.." Taeyeon can't look at Baekhyun properly then Baekhyun hold her chin making her looked at him "I know...and trust this time it won't happen again, you know I only look at you Tae.." Baekhyun looked at her with his puppy eyes, Taeyeon can't help but smiled from his cuteness. "I always love you too" she smiled. Baekhyun suddenly pulled her into a warm hug. "I miss your hug already even though it just one day without you" Baekhyun smiled from her words.

Baekhyun suddenly noticed someone is watching them. "Mom, Tiffany..?" "Opps you guys can continue" Baekhyun and Taeyeon just laughed. "We are done" They both said. "So that's mean happy ending again??" Tiffany asked them in excitement.
"Yea kinda?? haha" Taeyeon said.

*ring ring* Taeyeon phone vibrated from her pocket

"Hello?...........

"What?!!!"

To be continue

______________________________

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  I know it's a little bit cheesy but... hehe.

I wonder what happened??
______________________________