Would It Be Wrong If I Did?

Beyonce's POV
December 3, 2008
Houston, Texas
5:17PM

"We have one more proposition for you before you actually go through with the surrogate thing." Nicki said as I spoke to her and Michael on the phone. 

"Ok?" I asked. I was on speaker and I could hear the noises in the background coming from Michael practicing his martial arts.

"Babe stop and come here." Nicki pouted. I chuckled to myself and heard the noises come to a stop.

"What you need me for? You the one wanted it to happen even though we both know the shit is gonna cause problems." Michael complained. I could hear Nicki scuff.

"You know what-

"So what did you want to ask me?" I questioned butting into their argument before they could actually take it further. Nicki paused for a moment then spoke.

"Michael and I-

"I didn't agree to this!" He shouted in the background causing Nicki to scream over him.

"MICHAEL AND I, decided that you should move in with us from the moment the pregnancy begins till it ends." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Nicki. We don't even get alone plus you're going to be assuming shit that isn't even what it is. I think I'd be better off visiting from time to time." I said shaking my head.

"That's what I said!" Michael yelled.

Nicki sighed. I didn't mean to upset her, I'm lying, I could care less if I upset her, but I don't think she thought her plan out clearly. It's either going to stress me or break apart their family and I don't want neither of the two happening.

"Bey please...I want to get the full on experience and watch you grow." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"FaceTime me!" She said. I scrunched my face up.

"Why?" I asked. She laughed.

"Because people can't say no while looking at my gorgeous face." She said simply. I rolled my eyes once again and a request for FaceTime popped up.

"Couldn't wait huh?" I asked sarcastically. I accepted the request and I was looking dead at Onika's chest as she tried to prop her phone up.

"Um id appreciate if you could remove your breast from out my face." I said. Nicki continued doing her and minutes later we were face to face on camera.

"I thought you'd enjoy the view." She smirked. I mentally huffed.

"No actually I always enjoyed looking at the ocean view, not the Grand Canyon." I said. Nicki's eyes widen.

"Um no not like that." I said instantly catching on. Nicki rolled her eyes.

"So! Back to my quest-

"No." I said cutting her off with a simple shrug of the shoulders. She pouted.

"Beyonceeeee. Come on this isn't fair I want the full experience!" She said.

"It still wouldn't be the full experience, you're not the one carry the baby!" I yelled after getting annoyed. Nicki's eyes watered.

"Don't you think I would if I could? Thanks for throwing it up in my face. Goodnight Beyonce." Nicki said wiping her tears. Before I could try and justify myself she hung up and I let out a loud sigh running my hands down my face. She'll stress me to death before I even get pregnant. I don't see how Michael deals.

Onika's POV

"That insensitive bitch, and you too over here agreeing with her!" I yelled wiping more tears.