Chapter 6

Yn POV

I sat my outfit down on my bed, it was a little bit reaveling but I liked it anyways. My mother was back was from work. She said she would watch Shina while me and Chresanto went to Zohnique's kickback.

Chresanto was in the bathroom getting ready. He had on red tee, with some cargos and a pair of his Bred 11's. I on the other hand had on some something totally different on.

I sat on my bed and waited for Chres to get out of the restroom. Shina then came trotting in my room.

"So where are you going?" She asked me.

"Well me and Chresanto ae going to a grown up party." I told her.

"Ooo, So is Chresanto your boyfriend?" She asked me.

My eyes grew wide and I looked at her, "Um no... Why do you ask that?"

"Well you guys always look at eachother the way mommy and daddy used to look at eachother." she asked me.

I smiled to myself, while I looked away. Shina sat next to me an began to play in my curls.

"So are you and him going to have a kids, I would love another person to play with." She said while laughing.

I squinted at her question and began to speak but I was beat to the punch.

"No Shina, me and your sister aren't going to have children, yet." Chresanto said walking towards us.

I rolled at my eyes at his buffoonery. "Shina?!" My mother called from the next room. Shina got up and skipped out of my room.

"What do you mean by yet Chres."

"She said she wanted someone to play with, you have to get her hopes up somehow." he said while laughing. I shook my head. 

"You know my mom is pregnant."  I told him.

"Oh word, thats cool." He said.

I nodded in agreement and went into the bathroom. I had already took my shower earlier so I freshened up a little and put my clothes on. The party started at around 7:00 and it was only 6:30. Once I put my clothes on, my phone buzzed. I looked and I had got a text message.

 Hey big daddy

I smiled at myself when I read the text message. 

Heyy Tyler :)

I put my phone down and he replied almost instantly. 

What are you getting into tonight?

I replied back to him,  Party... 

Tyler: oooo, whos 

Me: A friends

Tyler: Mind if I crash it :)

Me: No, but you come if you want

Tyler: Okay, where 

Me: In LA, on 43rd and Roosevelt

Tyler: Coolios, I'll be there

Me: Great.. see you there 

Tyler: Cant wait ;)

I smiled to myself and finished doing my hair and makeup. 

...

Me and Chresanto pulled up. There was music playing loudly and lots of people inside and outside of the house. When Zohnique said kickback I thought she meant a couple of people. But this looked like the whole school was here.