Chapter 6

~Mary's POV~

I walked over to all the boys and hugged them. As we walked to the plane I could feel someone staring at me, but everytime I turned around no one was there.

I handed the lady my boarding pass and walked to the plane.

I was by the window, Kian next to me, Sam next to him, Trevor behind me with Ricky, Jc, and Connor next to him.

As soon as the plane was high enough i grabbed my phone and headphones to listen to music until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Trevor hit me in the face repeatedly with a pillow.

"Trevor, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him.

"Waking you up we are about to land." He said then sat back down.

We landed soon after that and as we got off there where tons of screaming girls.

"Oh shit!" I said hiding behind Jc, who was in front of me.

"What are you doing, Mary?" he asked.

"Hiding, i was woken up at 2 in the morning and I didn't bother to make myself presentable." I said still crouching behind him.

"You look fine, now get out from behind me" he said.

"Fine, dad" I said jokingly causing him to laugh.

I stood up and walked normally to our car.

"I call shotgun!" i heard Ricky yell behind me.

Then Ricky, Jc, and Sam all ran to the car pushing me over in the process.

Connor, who was behind me, the helped me up. After I was standing I notice Connor was still holding my hand, a little longer than I would have liked him to.

He must have noticed too, because he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Thanks" I whispered.

"No problem" he whispered back.

As we drove I looked out the window at the sights around us, while quietly singing to myself.

The boys must have stopped talking because when I turned around they were all staring at me.

"Do I have something in my face?" I asked nervously wiping off my face.

"No, you just have a really amazing voice." Ricky answered.

"Thanks." I said blushing a little.

Just then we pulled up to this nice hotel.

After we checked in Jc announced to tell us where we were sleeping.

"Ricky and me"

"Sam and Trevor"

"Kian and Andrea"

"And Connor and Mary" Jc called.

One word: Shit

~Connor's POV~

--back to when they were at the airport--

As we walked to the plane I couldn't help but stare at Mary. She was so pretty. Every time she would turn around I would look around pretending not to notice.

On the plane I sat in an aisle seat with Ricky in the other aisle seat, Jc and Trevor next to him and Mary, Kian, and Sam in front of them.

I grabbed my laptop and put on a random movie.

--1 and 1/2 hours later--

The movie ended just as we were about to land.

As we walked off the plane Mary hid behind Jc shielding herself from the fans.

He questioned her then she said something to make him laugh.

I wish that was me.

Then Ricky called 'shotgun' and him, Jc, and Sam pushed Mary over running to the car.

I helped her up and held her hand. It just felt so right. She noticed so I quickly pulled my hand away.

We got in the car and started talk for about 10 minutes then all fell silence.

Mary didn't notice because she just kept singing.

She had such a great voice.

Then she turned around to see us staring at her.

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked wiping off her face.

I smiled.

"No you just have a really amazing voice" Ricky said to her.

"Thanks" she said blushing.

She looked so cute when she blushed

I need to stop this. I have a girlfriend.

After about 10 more minutes we pulled into our hotel. Jc checked us in, then called our names telling us who was sleeping where.

"Ricky and me"

"Sam and Trevor"

"Kian and Andrea"

" And Connor and Mary." He said.

Mary look worried. I was kinda excited, but I shouldn't be. I can't like her because of Ellie.

This will be very interesting.

❤️Author's Note❤️

Ellie is his girlfriend in the story.

Just in case you forgot

M'kay byee!

~Mary Kate🙊🙈🙉