Chapter 2

~Mary's POV~

When I got home. I ran upstairs clicked on YouTube and saw that I had 999,900 subscribers on my profile.

I got up and started screaming. Adam ran into my room.

"Are you okay?" he asked throwing open the door with his baseball in hand.

"I'm more than okay, I am 100 subscribers away from 1 million!" I screamed.

He came over and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you," he said " and I know mom and dad are too!"

My parents are always on business trips. When we were little we always had a nanny. When we were about 12 they stopped hiring them for us.

"I think this calls for a celebratory dinner" he told me.

"But where?" I asked.

"Let's go to the OutBack!" he said

"Okay" I answered

I kept on what I was wearing but, ran the straightener through my hair again

I walked to my closet and grabbed my gray flats with bows at the end.

"Lets go!" I said coming.

"Okay, okay" Adam said getting up from the couch.

He grabbed his keys and went to the car.

We have a black Mercedes convertible.

He jumped in, while I opened the door. He started the car and sped down our driveway.

I reached into the glove compartment and grabbed my Taylor Swift Red CD. I put it in and played 'StarLight'

"He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean saying to me, don't you see the starlight, don't you dream impossible things" I belted out.

By this time Adam was yelling at me to stop. When we got there Adam parked the car and we walked inside.

There was a sign that said 'Seat Yourself' so Adam and I sat in a booth.

"Hi my name is Ava, I will be your waitress today. Our specials are... OH MY GOD, are you Mary Jones?" she asked.

"Ya" I said.

"Can I have a picture with you?" she asked.

"Sure" I replied.

She handed Adam her phone. He took the picture on her phone and mine.

"What's your twitter name?" I asked

"@ava_grace_112," she said "so what do you want for dinner?"

"I will have the bacon cheddar hamburger." Adam said.

"I will have the same!" I told her.

After she left I pulled out my phone and got on twitter. I tweeted the picture of us and captioned it 'Met a great fan today!'

After I tweeted it we heard a loud crash and then a scream

"I'm guessing she saw your tweet" Adam said trying not to laugh

"I think so!" I said back to him.

We continued our conversation until the food came.

"Here you go enjoy!" Ava said

When we finished we gave Ava a $100 tip.

We were walking to the car when he heard someone behind us.

"Wait," Ava said. She had tear streaming down her face. "Thank you"

"For what?" Adam questioned.

"The tip. It will help a lot" she said

"It's not a big deal" I said

"It's a really big deal. My mom is sick and in the hospital and the bills are really high" she said

I walked over and gave her a hug.

We got to the car and Adam started it. Since I got my music on the way there he got it on the way home and of course he listened to Lil' Wayne.

As soon as we got home I ran upstairs and took a shower. When I got out a threw on a pair of spandex and a cut-off T-shirt. Then I got my laptop and watched videos all night.

Then I heard a little ding. I looked at the top of the screen and saw that I have an email from...

❤Author's Note❤

CLIFFHANGER! So O2L is going to be in the next chapter. Okay I'm gonna go this-authors-note-talked-about-a-cliffhanger-and-O2L-okay BYEE! (Connor Franta Voice)

~Mary-Kate🙈🙉🙊