Chapter Two

Clamanthas POV//

I was sitting at lunch admiring Manny from afar.

"Mantha? Hellooo," my best friend Sharkiesha snapped. She's not really a shark don't worry. She can just kick ass. If she was really a shark, she would eat me. I'm a clam.

"Yeah," I replied, still staring at the deformed beauty right before me.

"HEY MANNY," Sharkiesha yelled, calling him over.

"What are you doing?!"

But it was too late. He was coming. No really I saw him jacking off under the lunch table. He then got up and started walking over. Or should I say hopping. His legs reminded me of a helicopter. The way they turn, and turn, and turn.

"HEY DERE CLEMAINTER," Manny said.

"Oh hey, I didn't see you there."

"I WERZ WANDERING IF YEH WENTED TO GO TO A MERVIE OR SOMETHAN DIS WEEKEND?"

I couldn't believe it. Was Manny Mannequin really asking me, a clam, out on a date?

"Sure," I replied as casual as possible. Right in that moment, the bell rang.

"ERAKI. SATURDEY AT EIGHT. ILL PICK YER UP SEE YA LATUR." Manny called as he swiveled away.

I can't wait until Saturday at eight. I wonder what I'm going to wear. probably nothing. I'm a clam.

---/-------/-------/------/

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was more leading up the the Big Bang in the next chapter. The next one will have a Manny POV.

Oh and Sharkiesha is played by the actual Sharkiesha.

instagram- chlolli.