Chapter Three

Clamanthas POV//

Today was the day and I was muthafuckn' excited. Today was the day I was going on a date with Manny. And hopefully get some dick too.

Sharkiesha was coming over to make me a sexy clam. I heard a knock at the door. That must be her.

"Hey my chicken mcnibblets, it's yo girl Sharkiesha!" she barged in my room.

We spent the next hour preparing me for my date with Manny. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:56. I wonder what our date would go like.

"Now," Sharkiesha interrupted my thoughts," If you guys are about to do soommeethhiinnnggg. Tell him one thing. Don't be silly, wrap your willy."

"Don't be silly, wrap your willy?" I questioned.

"See, you already got it down!" She sang. With her super senses, she heard a soft knock at the door. As she ran down the steps, I trailed after her. In the process tripping. Why the hell do we have stairs? We're clams.

I finally got down the terrifying stairs to see Manny and Sharkiesha waiting for me.

"ERMAYGHID CLAMENTER YER LOOK HAMAZIN!" Manny exclaimed. I was pretty sure that I was blushing. I don't really know. I'm a clam.

"Thanks," I replied.

"SER LOTS GET GOIEN."

I followed Manny out to his red convertible. But the car wasn't empty. I saw the three second most popular people Kettle Corn High. The head of the debate team, cheer squad, and everything else in life. Hannah Watpussey. The other two people, Manny best friends, and obviously not as good looking. The first, Jake Wallenberg. The second, Ryan Oliver.

I thought this was going to be a date. But then I realized that he never actually said 'date' when he asked me to go see a movie. Oh shit.

"Oh hi Cla-bitch-antha," Hannah sang.

I hopped into the car. I'm a clam.

---/5 minutes later /---

We finally arrived at the movies. Hannah was all over Manny in the car. After finally picking the movie, The Tit, we got our food and drinks. I got pearl juice, I'm a clam. All throughout the night, Hannah was going out of her way to be mean to me.

First, she spilled her hoe sprite all over my hair. Then she "accidentally" "fell" and kissed Manny on the cheek. After all of the torture, it was finally time to leave.

Manny dropped of his friends and Whore Hannah before pulling in front of my house.

"I HERP YET HAD FUN CLERMENTHE." Manny told me.

"Yeah, thanks."I started to unlock the door and hop out. I didn't even notice that Manny had done the same thing.

"SERRY HERP YA DERNT MIND THET IM WELKIN YER TO UER DOOR."

"No, I don't mind at all." I replied flirtatiously.

Once we reached my door, Manny started to lean in. I've read enough fan-fiction to know where this was headed. Fuck. Literally, we were about to frick frack. Once I could feel his period blood breath on my shell, I froze.

"Wait, I have to tell you something."

"WERT DO YER HEVE TO TALL MEH?"

I then whispered, "Don't be silly, wrap your willy."

His beautiful lips crashed onto mine.

Manny's POV//

I've been wanting to kiss Clamantha since the first time we met. When we were at the store. She turned the handle to her door from behind her, out lips still attached. Well, my lips and her shell. She's a clam.

We walked in backwards, both of hypnotized from the make out session going in right now. Until we heard a voice.

"Hey Mantha!"

Clamanthas POV//

Our heated kiss was interrupted by what it sounds like my cousin. Oh Shit. My cousin Dylan was a supermodel. Like the really good kind. Ever since we were little I've always been jealous of her. For one, she actually has legs. I don't because, you know, I'm a clam.

I looked over to Manny, he seemed mind-controlled by her good looks. Oh Shit. No really, I sharted all over the entry-way.

---/-------/-------/------

You'll know why Manny's POV isn't in all caps and isn't spelled entirely wrong.

What do you think is going to go down between Manny and Dylan? Comment down below!

Characters:

Dylan- Blake Lively

Jake Wallenburg- Alex Pettyfer

Ryan Oliver- Corbin Bleu

Instagram- chlolli