two.

My eyes darted up into those very uniquely coloured eyes. Blue. Not just your plain blue, it was like ice.
"Oh-uh- hi," loser, stumbling on my words by just looking at only one feature.
He was tall, pale, fairly slim, hair was platinum colour but it seems like the colour at the root was darker. A light sound of metal hitting my glass table caused my eyes to look down, catching a glance of a gold ring he wore on his pinki.
"I'm Simon, Simon Minter," He said extending his hand. I politely met his hand giving him a gracious smile.
"Grace Steele. Nice to meet you," his hand was still on mine, respectfully pulling away our smiles were glued on our faces. It was quickly wiped away at the fact that this needed to be professional.
"So Grayson told me that there is this case that needs to be cracked, and Grayson has a lead-"
"What lead? The lead I gave and he took, okay. But, I don't want to give you all this work just yet because it's your first day-"
"You don't think I can handle this?" He retorted raising his eyebrow.
"No I'm being nice, unless you want me to go total bitch mode."
"Shoot."
My eyebrows raised at his boldness, but I smiled turning around gathering three folders nearly bursting in the amount of paper. "You want me to give you a deadline like a teacher," I said giving sarcasm.
"It's been a fantasy." Nodding his head.
"3 days."

And with that he left with a smile plastered on his face. I got a text from my best friend, Sarah, forcing me to go clubbing with her tonight. And she warned me that she wouldn't take no as an answer. It's been a while since I've had a night out, and by that I mean it's been three days. And I'm sure she texted Grayson too because he texted me with several beer emojis.

Roughly three hours pass by and just as I opened a new file, Grayson barged into my room with a huge smile on his face.
"What?"
"I invited Simon to go out tonight with us-"
"Oh wow, bromance already. Might as well date now," I said getting up from the stiff position I've been sat in for hours.
"Ha ha, funny. No but, you know he knew Sarah. Like fully grew up with her, that's crazy innit?" I grab my purse and begin to walk to the exit of the door. I made that 'mhmm' noise not knowing whether to say 'cool' or 'okay'.

This is pretty routine, I almost always eat lunch with Grayson because I can have decent conversations with him. And if I tried that with Kevin, he would probably talk about the amount of girls he has shagged in the past year.

As I was walking out I look up to see Simon standing beside my door, my eyes widened at the fact he had the papers in his hands.
"I finished, well sort of. First two folders, done. Third is a work in progress," sharing a genuine smile that showed his dimple.
"Oh I invited Simon to lunch if that's fine with you Grace." Grayson blurted.
"That's fine, and Mr. Minter, you've really given me a good impression. But I'm not the boss sooo we will have to see what he thinks about you." When he gave me the folders he glided he hands on mine, making short eye contact I continued to proceed through the Hall. I stopped at Kevin's office and as usual he was highlighting and note taking.
"Here Kev," placing the stack on his desk, he gave a thumbs up not looking up.

Walking back to the boys, I couldn't stop looking at him.

❃❃❃

The walk to our favorite cafe, Rogue, this was a place Grayson, Sarah and I always meet up for lunch. Arriving at the place, we headed to a table be minded by a beautiful brunette, whom I call one of my best friends, Sarah. She wasn't paying attention because she always has her headphones. I sat in my chair and she looked up smiling at me, giving a half hug do to the space. Her eyes widened when she noticed an additional figure.
"Simon-" she said faintly making eye contact.
He stood there motionless, and she just looked at him.
"It's been so long how have you been," they embraced in a warm hug and that left Grayson and I smiling hard as hell.