7; changkyun

Changkyun woke up to the sight of his six hyungs watching over him.

And is now panicking because he woke up.

"OH MY GOSH CHANGKYUN ARE YOU OKAY?" Minhyuk, who was beside Hyunwoo's chair asked.

Changkyun frowned by the light and the others noticed so they turned it off and opened the lamp instead.

"I'm fine. Don—"

"Liar. You aren't. Why was I asking anyways..... Come to hyung's arms." Minhyuk ordered and when he didn't get a response, "Changkyunnie~ Baby bo—"

"Fine, fine" He groaned and hugged his hyung unexpectedly tight.

And cried.

'Damn it, Changkyun' he cursed himself in his mind while crying now in Minhyuk's arms.

Minhyuk was shocked as well as the others but he composed his self and hugged the younger tighter and let him sob into his arms.

"I know you are not ready to tell us yet, but we know. And we love you so much Changkyun-ah. We really do, and we will do our best to make you happy again." He whispered through the younger's ears and he felt Changkyun nodding in his shoulders.

"We love you, Lim Changkyun. Stay strong and we will always be here to help you alright?" Jooheon added and the younger buried his face harder on Minhyuk's shoulder.

He was upset with Jooheon for he was being so distant these days and Jooheon knows it.

He wanted to say sorry for doubting himself about asking Changkyun because he doesn't want to hurt the younger again.

Changkyun suddenly felt pain again.

"Lim Changkyun? Crying to a person who doesn't care about you and what your condition is? You really are helpless, and I love that. Die, sweetheart. Die. Now."

With that, He pushed Minhyuk away again and taking the dextrose out of his hands to leave easily.

Hoseok and Hyunwoo tried their best to stop him from his tracks but failed as the younger became violent while clutching through his head and heart.

They ran after him.

Until they reached the rooftop

And saw him standing near the rooftop fence, preparing to jump while chanting some words

"Thank you for wishing me to die too, dear shadow! I want to die right in this moment. I'm too tired of being so fucking useless in this world. I don't want to feel pain anymore! He also doesn't even like me because i am unattractive! I hate this fucking life!"

'Changkyun....'

Is everything really too late or they could still fix everything...?

They don't know, but one thing is for sure.

Make sure to calm him down and make him feel the love and hope for the best.

The bestest best.

As they love their youngest so much. And isn't complete without him by their side.

Don't do this, Kyun. Please.

A/N;
I'm screaming because of the Changkyun teaser djckskskw i hope you all enjoyed this 'filler' chapter lmaooo|

A/N; I'm screaming because of the Changkyun teaser djckskskw i hope you all enjoyed this 'filler' chapter lmaooo|