9; now or never teaser

This was it.

How Changkyun could imagine this moment of being close to death

He felt satisfaction and fear.

Standing at the edge of the bulding, taking one step only will take his life right away.

He closed his eyes as he wondered if he really wanted this....

It's either the voices or his inner self wins.

"You won't be able to bother them anymore. You need to die and step, it's all you need to do. Prove your worth by dying, sweetheart"

Changkyun gritted his teeth—somewhat agreeing to the voices inside him and fought the urge to cry as he still felt hesistant but as he heard his own self stopping him—he sighed loudly to listen again.

"Prove your worth by staying. Your hyungs love you, and might as well add, your crush—as your bestfriend. Everything's going to be alright if you try to make them handle it for you once... They are worried. You heard it all."

As if it was a cue, He heard his hyungs' voice.

It sounded so worried, so scared and he heard muffled cries from the others.

Everything stopped at that moment as he stood frozen into his spot, feeling confused as ever and dying in the spot.

He wanted to decide right away but a familiar voice chanted his name.

He sounded worried and he swore he heard that guy hiccuping between words as he's crying.

"I'm here... for you, kyun. Always for you. Please don't leave us.... We love you."

Kwon Soonyoung.

His bestfriend. The love of his life. His source of happiness and healing.

He's here—but how?

Is he.... forced to be here to convince me? And once he did, he'll leave me...again?

Tears were formed in Changkyun's eyes and this time, he never stopped it and let it escape from his eyes.

"Fuck it."

Changkyun closed his eyes as he already decided his path.

It's now or never.

"Die, little one."

— t o b e c o n t i n u e d —

[ I've missed you guys! It's been a month so I wanted to update to give you guys a little spoiler on what's in Changkyun's mind right now. I love you all so much, thank you for the 4.9k reads! I appreciate it so much—I never expected that to happen so I'm very grateful. I hope you enjoy this chapter. If you are confused or have a question, comment and I'll answer it right away. | ]