CHAPTER 04

He took her in his arms. She fell unconscious and her head bled. Vikram came rushing towards them. He looked at the girl to get the biggest shock in his life.

"Vaidhehi." Vikram said almost broken.

Adi looked at him in shock. He knows her. But  he felt it's not the time to ask. He immediately took Vaidhehi in his arms. Tears started to flow from Vikrams eyes. They took her inside the car. Vikram placed Vaidhehis head on his lap and kept calling her. She Is still in unconscious state. They rushed to the hospital. They both were hell tensed.

Her head was bleeding. She needed an immediate operation. The nurses rushed inside and asked Vikram and Adi to wait outside. Vikram lost his balance. He sat on the bench. Adi came to him.

"Do you know her? " Adi asked gently touching his shoulder.

Vikram nodded his head.

"She is my cousin sister" he said with lots of pain.
.
.
.
Priya slowly entered into her room.

" Priya.... " she heard her mother yelling from behind.

She turned back and showed her full teeth smile.

"You are late again huh. Where is Vaidhehi?" Latha asked.

" She told that she will come after meeting Shiva" she said innocently.

Latha nodded her head and walked away.  Priya sighed.
.
.
.
Aditya sat near Vikram

"We are more than cousins. Me, Vaidhehi and Priya.. But my father and her father had a little clash on the business. You know my father well know.. But my uncle is very straightforward person. He left our house. After that I used to have contact with them but that also was stopped by him. I really miss them Adi. because of me today she..." Vikram said closing his eyes tightly.

"Its my fault Vikram.  You don't have to blame yourself. " Adi said touching his shoulders. 

Vikram raised his head and  looked at him.

"How do you know her? " he asked.

Adi narrated the puppy incident to him. Vikram smiled.

"She loves puppies very much. We had one when we were kids. But do you remember.. I used to say a lot about them to you. Priya and Vaidhehi studied in different school."

Adi nodded his head.

"Why don't you inform her family about this? " Adi asked. Vikrams face fell.

"See Vikram. They might have moved on. Don't think about those incidents . You never did anything wrong"

"You are right.. I will go and inform them. You will be here know? " he asked.

Adi nodded. Vikram left immediately to inform Vaidhehis family.
Adi sat on the bench with lots of thoughts. Half an hour passed by. Soon the nurse came out. Adi stood up immediately.

"How is she? " he asked worriedly

" Patient had lost lots of blood. Immediate operation should be done. one of the patients relatives should sign in this paper. You.. are her relative know... Husband? " the nurse asked.