CHAPTER 45

Vaidhehis POV

It's been three days since he had left . I'm feeling an emptiness between myself. I'm missing him badly. His love , caring , little bit of fights specially his talks with the baby.   He was refusing to go on that very moment when he was about to enter into the car.. But I didn't want him to cancel the deal because of me. He calls me every single hour asking about my whereabouts. Oh god..This man. And this idiot inside me is continuously kicking.. may be she's also missing her dad like me.. she? I think it's she. Why do I feel so..? I don't know.. may be Adityas guess will be right. It may be a baby girl there. Daddy's princess.

I smiled and placed my hand's on my baby bump. I'm in my uncle's home right now. Since Aditya had left Renu brought me here. Theyre taking very good care of me. Even Renu is missing Vikram very badly.

My phone started ringing and sighed as I picked up the call. It's him. Again!

"hello.. Aditya"

" hello vaidhu.. Did you take food?"

" Yes Aditya..

" sure ? "

" Husband.I'm saying the truth.. Do you think I can't. Your sister is always behind me with the food." She said and he chuckled

"Great anyway....so.."

"So?"

" nothing?"he said

" okay.. so bye.."i said giggling

" what..? Did you forget your husband vaidhehi.. seriously you wanna end the call here. ." He asked.  I remained silent. He doesn't know how much I missed this voice and his presence.  Unknowingly tears made their way to my cheeks.

" Vaidhu..are you there..?"he asked over the phone. I couldn't speak.

"Ye...yeah Aditya"I managed to say.

He didn't speak. I realised that he might have understood that I'm crying right now.

" stop crying now.. otherwise I'll come there and will kiss you this hard that you'll never cry in this life again"

I laughed with tears.

"Very bad reason Mr. Youre still so Shameless"I said wiping my tears

" hows my princess.."he asked. I was expecting this question

" very sad. You know shes is missing her papa so much. And she keeps on kicking her poor mumma " I pouted sadly

" seriously.. she kicks .." he asked and I can feel his excitement over the phone. I smiled

"Yes"

" I'm missing my princess badly.."he said

" then not me..?"I asked pouting

" hmm..yeah a bit.."he said and chuckled

" a bit.. ? Don't talk to me
I hate you Aditya..ouch.."

I held my belly as she kicked again. May be she didn't like it when I scolded her papa. All I could do is to smile widely with tears.