7 Months

So far we haven't had anymore break-ins. Just glares. Nothing I can't handle. Matty and I's little girl will be here in 2 months! Gosh, time has flown by. So the nursery is fully ready. Loads of clothes, diapers, wipes, etc. We are so excited. Tomorrow is my appointment, but it's jut going to be Matty's mom, my mum, and I. Matty has work so he can't make it. But it's not like he's going to miss anything, he knows exactly what she looks like. The doctor says she's a mixture between us. She's going to be gorgeous.

"Ms.Caniff." It was now my turn to see the doctor. "So how have you been." Doctor asked trying to make conversation. "I've been good." He put the cold jelly on my huge belly then proceeded to observe the baby. "She's looking excellent. Your progress is magnificent. Your little girl is perfect. Now go schedule with my secretary and I'll see you next appointment." He smiled brightly then left me to get ready. "Okay Ms.Caniff we'll see you next month." I took the appointment card and left with my gang. I hopped into my car and texted Matty the good news. He texted back 'love you' and smiley face. I then headed to the store, we were having baked chicken and creamed peas tonight. Yummy!

I was in the middle of making dinner when I got a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to see flowers on the ground. I sniffed it and spotted a note.

Bethany,

I can see you didn't take my opinion and leave Matty like I told you. I guess we'll take things the harder way now. My next move won't be seen coming. Enjoy him while you can.

From...well...you know who.

I put the note down and slid down the wall. This is horrible, I thought to myself. Maybe if I left now...NO! I won't do it, it's not fair to Matty or the baby. I'd figure out what to do when Matty comes home.

I just decided to finish dinner and try to calm down, but it won't be easy.

"Bethy, I'm home!" Matty rang out.