Tutoring A Fuckboy~Seokgi

"Kim Seokjin, to the office, please." The principal says over the intercom.

"What did you do this time?" My best friend, Jimin, asks.

"I didn't do anything!" I say.

"Um... Jin...? That time when you knocked over that one girl who called you ugly?" My other best friend, Jungkook, says.

"Oh." I say, then get up and leave the room.

I head down the hall, to the office. I knock, then the Principal's voice responds with a 'come in'. I open the door, then bow.

"You wanted to see me Principal Park?" I ask.

"Yes. Please shut the door and have a seat." She smiles.

I shut the door, then sit down in the chair across from her. She leans forward, resting her arms on her desk.

"Mr. Kim. I have been looking at your grades and your academic skills. You're really smart, did you know that?" She asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"There is a student that is having troubles with his Math. I would like to know if you'd like to tutor him? His family said that they would pay you for it." She looks at me.

"Um... Who is the student?" I ask.

"His name is Min Yoongi." She says.

Min Yoongi?! As in, THEE Min Yoongi?! As in, 'I'm the school's biggest fuckboy' Min Yoongi?! This would have to be a no go. Then again, Principal Park did say his family was going to pay... I look up at Principal Park, then smile.

"I'll accept." I say.

"Oh! Well I'm glad to hear that!" She smiles.

She dismisses me, so I go back to class. As soon as I sit down, Jimin and Jungkook come rushing over.

"What did she say?!" Jungkook whisper-shouts.

"Did you get in trouble?!" Jimin's voice follows.

"No. I didn't get in trouble. It was about me tutoring Mr. Fuckboy of the school." I say.

"WHAT?!" They both whisper yell.

The bell suddenly rings, then we get up and head outside of the school. I explain everything that happened in the Office. They are both staring at me in shock, probably because of the fact that I accepted to tutor the biggest fuckboy in school for money.

"I can't believe you!" Jimin yells.

We are walking around outside, so it's okay. I suddenly run into a hard surface, causing me to stumble backwards a bit. A strong hand grabs my arm, preventing me from falling, then I look up.

"Y-Yoongi?" I stutter.

"Watch where you're going next time." He says, smiling.

"Yo Yoongi! C'mon man!" Yoongi's best friend, Hoseok, shouts.

"Yeah man! We have to go before you are due for your tutoring!" His other best friend, Namjoon shouts.

"See you around Um...?" He looks at me.

"Seokjin, Kim Seokjin." I bow.

"Oh! So you are going to be tutoring me?" His smile gets even bigger.

"Yes." I say.

"Well then, I'm fully looking forward to it." He winks, then heads off with his buddies.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm fine." I say, smiling a bit.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Jimin waves, then they leave.

I look at my watch, then sigh. I should go find that fuckboy. I head off to the library, where Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok are all hanging out and laughing. I walk up to them, waving at Yoongi as he looks at me.

"I have to go now. Catch you guys later." Yoongi says, then gets up and walks over to meet me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod, then he leads me out of the building, to the parking lot, where a sleek black car is waiting. This car isn't just any car, no. It just so happens that this car is an Lamborghini. I stare in awe as he opens the passenger side door for me.

"After you." He smiles.

I slide into the nice, leather seat, then he shuts the door. I buckle up as he's getting into the driver's side. He buckles up, then starts the car, making me smile. He leaves the parking lot, then begins to drive, towards his house I'm guessing. He pulls into the driveway of a huge house, making me gasp. He smiles again, then unbuckles, getting out. He walks around to my side of the car, then a man walks up.

"Welcome back Mr. Min." He says, then takes the keys and drives the car away.

"Seokjin, welcome to my home." Yoongi says.