-Baby 38-

Erin

She is wearing a formal attire and she make sure every detail about her is presentable. Ngayon ang presentation niya sa design niya sa Crystalle Tower  and she will meet the investors later it is her biggest project as an architect alone. Sabi ng Kuya Thunder niya the owner was quite particular in every details di tuloy niya maiwasan na di kabahan ilang revisions na ang ginawa niya sleepless nights and everything to make sure every details may fit to the taste of the owner.

When the clock hit at ten she enter inside the conference room everything was set up doon na niya hintayin ang mga investors.

When she enters inside agad na kumunot niya, when their eyes meet she felt the familiar fast beating of her heart and the feeling of being melted by his gaze is back again.

He was back to his old self again handsome as ever.

Matagal na ang panahon na may nabalitaan siya sa lalaki.

She blink twice and gather herself together. She can't be like this!

"What are you doing here?" walang gana niyang tanong.

"Don't ask the obvious Erin" he is wearing his formal expression too jerk!

"If I know you are one of the investor I would trash this project it's really not worth my time" she meet his gaze.

"No I'm not just an investor Erin, I am the owner of this project" naningkit ang mata niya sa narinig.

"What?!" di niya makapaniwalang bulalas!

"You heard me right Erin, Please do start your presentation" inilahad pa nito ang kamay sa harap.

Matagal muna siya bago gumalaw and when she decide she confidently stand in front and smile but God knows how she wanted to hurt Flynn right now! She was shaking in anger.

"Good Morning Mr. del Pierro..." she paused for a while and look straight in his eyes.

"....and fuck you!" she even raised her middle finger at taas noong naglakad sana palabas sa conference room.

Di pa niya tuluyang nabuksan ang pintuan ay hinagip na ng matipunong braso ang baywang niya and sapilitang pinaharap.

There she saw her blue eyes that never fail to make her heart beat faster.

He is looking intently to her .

"Let me go del Pierro" may diin niyang sabi itinulak niya ang dibdib nito para makawala siya peru sadyang malakas ito.

Her eyes drop to her lips. She fight the urge not to bite her lower lip.

"Erin you should know we are alike when I want something I would fight for it until the last drop of chance I have" he seriously stated.

Please puso kalma please!

"So you want me now?" pagak siyang natawa. Ano to?

"Yes.." walang gatol nitong sagot

Agad na lumipad ang kamay niya sa isang pisngi nito. Napabaling ang mukha nito sa kabila sa lakas ng pagkasampal niya. She even felt pain on her right hand.

"Fuck you! don't you dare to play with me del Pierro! I already give importance on my self value wag mo akong gawing panakip-butas putangina mo!" she was fuming mad already. She even shout

Lumuwag ang pagkahawak ni Flynn sa kanya agad siyang kumawala at bubuksan sana niya ang pinton ng magsalita ito.

"You know I don't used people Erin...when I said it  I always meant it!" he said seriously.