Chapter 10

I started walking towards them. I was walking with caution because i didnt believe they were good or it was really him. It was my uncle Phil. I thought he was dead. I am pretty sure everyone thought he was dead. I knew they were hiding something from me.

I startled when i heard the door to the auditorium open. We all ducked down in one of the rows closest to us. It was just the one called agent may.

I slowly got up and the others followed my lead. Fitz and Simmons just walked over to my uncle and the other three agents. I looked over at Emily and Davin and told them to stay down, they did as i said.

"Sir." Simmons said to my uncle.

He mustve been their leader, or commander of the mission/team. My uncle replied with a "yes" as he turned around along with the rest of his team. He looked at me and i almost dropped my gun. I put my gun to my side and made them think i let my guard down but i really didnt and wouldnt, until i knew i was safe.

One of my uncle's 'team mates' started to come towards me probably to get the gun from me but i immediately whipped it up and pointed it at him. "I wouldnt come near me if i were you agent ward, you dont know what i can do!" I told him.

"I think I know enough." he said. Wow that was a stupid thing to say.

"You haven't seen what I've done and I really don't feel like showing you!" I said as I felt my anger boil. I started walking right up to his face glaring at him.

Steve came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder holding his other hand out for the gun. I looked up at him with a look of worry and anger but all he did was nod his head. I sighed and reluctantly gave him the gun.

My uncle started walking up to me but i took a step back and nodded my head in a no motion. He looked hurt but i knew he would understand. I just had to figure out if it was really him first. I almost forgot about my friends that they were still here.

"Oh! Emily, Davin, you can come up now." They both came up slowely and looked at everyone. They were so confused. i let out a sigh laugh type thing. I sat down and started snickering. They all looked at me like i was crazy. "My life is crazy." I told them.

I started thinking of what we should do while everyone else talked. I knew what we had to do.

"Lets go." I said as i morphed into minihulk. They all looked at me like i was crazy. I warned them that they didn't know what I could do.