Chapter 19: Happiness [BTS]

Heyaaa!! Our Be Natural performance was a daebak and many SMTOWN fans complimented us.

Anyways we are here at the studio, we are preparing for the making of our MV. And guess what we have new hairstyle, each of us have a different color on the layers of our hairs. And by tomorrow our group will be introduce. Everyone change their stage names except me because I was already known us Seulgi and this is what my parents gave to me before my eomma gave birth to me. Seungwan to Wendy which she really uses before when she is in the U.S, Joohyun to Irene we also call her that since then but I really prefer calling her in her real name cause I'm used to it. Sooyoung to Joy it really fits her cause her smile was really cute and she is always happy but sometimes she is scared to Irene.

...
Its now my part.

Sometimes, you gotta be bold
Just rock the world!

...

The dance that we practiced yesterday was good and fun. We are dancing today and making alot of scenes. The part where we all attach on the frame was also fun. Everything was really fun, even if its tiring we still enjoy this shoot and we need to put our best here cause its our debut song!! Woohoo!
...

Every time the director says CUT! GOOD JOB! We always high-fived to cheer each other. Sometimes, Joy is out of place because she don't understand what are we talking about and because we have 2 years age gap, she is our maknae thats why. 
...

"Its my turn!" Seungwan said, it was her shine on me part! I pay attention to her. She was really daebak! She was stunning, beautiful and etc. I am really proud of her. I somehow thought about her having a solo album, I guess it will be a hit and who knows that Seungwan a.k.a Wendy attracts many fans by her beautiful voice.

After her shoot. She go towards me and asked.
"Did I did well?" She asked.
"Ofcourse you did! You are really stunning Seungwan!" I complimented her and she hugged me.
"Wah! Thank God!" She gave a sigh. 

We all prepare for another dance and scenes. Its now my turn.
"Fighting unnie!" Joy told me and I just smiled at her.
...

My background are leaves on the wall.
I am wearing floral long dress and the curled my hair.

...

After my part they said I nailed it!!!!
...

Wooohhhh!!
Its now Joy and Irene's part.
...

After their part.
"Wahhh!!! You guys nailed it!" I said while giving thumbs up.
After that, we all packed up and thanked the staffs especially the directors.

.
After that, we straightly go to SM'ENT because its still early in the morning. We all remove our make-ups and go straightly to Lee Soo Man's Office. He welcomed us and have us a sit.
"Your Music Video will be released tomorrow 5 pm. I'm sure that you'll be daebak." He said.
"And your hairstyles fits to your group and song. How does it feel when you are preparing for your debut?" He continued. We all laugh
"We are very thankful and happy for everything that is happening to us." Wendy said.
"And Songsaengnim... You know that we have a past relationship with EXO sunbaenims... Will you still allow us to date?" Irene asked since she is our leader, she need to asked Lee Soo Man.
"Ofcourse, everyone is allowed to date. But you need to keep it a secret to avoid scandals. Also, I'm not like that person who will make you guys live without your own life and decisions. Maybe, just make your relationship secret because you guys are still rookies." He said
"Don't be too nervous cause I won't be mad if you got caught by dispatch, at least, you try to hide it but dispatch is everywhere, we can't control them. Just let me know if you're dating someone first, before you got caught so we can be prepared for the rumors." He continued.
"You are the maknae, your sunbaes will protect you no matter what. Kaja my little daughters." He open his arms to give us warm hug. We treat him as our second father at work.
"Kamsahamnida Saeng... We will do our best for you." I said. We bid goodbye to him.