One More Day

"What would you do if you know you only have one day left in your life?"

"Hi, I'm Kevin. A Senior High student, smart (they say), part of that is being attractive/rich kid/famous/blah blah, all of which I don't take credits to. Does that matter? That's what they see on my outside appearance but they don't know my real personality. Yeah, I was raised in a rich family. Not too rich just so I won't boast. I have friends like most of you and they are the ones who know me better.

Who Am I? What am I? Well I'm a human being and that's a sure thing, how about you? Just kidding. What am I is out of the question, what remain is who I am? Do you really know me? Hint, I am not that good, I mean I am not really a good person. I do bad things. I broke glass windows, throw bottles anywhere, I go out with my friends at night and guess what they do. I make prank with anyone I want to. All of which were done with my friends. See I'm not an angel-like person. I'm an angelic demon. A demon inside an angel's body. I'm an asshole in short. But despite all these, there is someone I really adore and look up to.

My parents don't know all those kind of stuff. I am all different when I'm at home. I'm an angel really. Hahahaha! It's like I have a twin inside me. The opposite me when I am outside my parents reach."

"
His life is something everyone wanted. He has everything. "

"My parents love us so much. I have a sister, there's only two of us in the family. I love my sister so much. We have traveled places together. Every vacation we are either out of town or of the country. I love it most. Traveling is really something for me, the experience is so worth it and the happiness can't be compared with any amount of money. The joy that you woud feel is priceless. Not even the richest man on earth can buy it, even with all his resources. I am blessed. Yeah hahaha, on the other side of the coin I am blessed. I wonder why God let me experience all this despite my being an asshole. I am not that bad either but if you'll get into my way you would really ask me to go to hell!

Life is amazing with me. I have parents that would always be there to support me 200%. Hahaha! And a very gentle and loving sister. They're my treasure. And oh anyway my school inspiration also. My girlfriend na muntik ng kinulang sa height buti naagapan. Ahahaha. I'm dead for sure.

We were in another country when something happened to me."

8 o'clock in the morning. Kevin felt his vision doubled and become blurry. He almost slips off the stairs because of it, good thing he's still holding on to the railing. His mother saw what happened and rushed on to him.

'Hey Kev, are you okay?'

'Don't worry ma, I'm fine.'

'Are you sure son?

He thought he was just fine but not. The next thing that happened was a severe headache that lasted for about 30 seconds. He was in his room that time.

His parents knew nothing about it.

Philippines, 8:30 am

They're eating breakfast when all of a sudden Kevin just cry out holding his head.

"Ma.. ang sakittt..!!"

They all startle. Kevin is crying in pain. His head feels like being cut into half. The pain gets severe until he lost consciousness. When he wakes up he knows he's not in their house. He sees his mother in his side gently touching his face looking intently at him.

"Hi ma" he said. Trying to chill.

His mother smile. "You're asleep for three days now (starting to sob), we thought you.."