S

I trudge through my room and close the door behind me. I press my lips into a thin line keeping my sobs from letting out.

Kim Taehyung

I don't know what's with him and he's always following me. We're schoolmates and we've been together inside the SSG office for more than 2 years. But I just figure it out that he's trailing me because he needs something.

I shook my head and wipe my tears. I heard a knock on my door and I stood up before walking towards the door.

"Oh yes, good evening." I smile to the old landlady who's holding an envelope.

"Are you crying dear?" she asked while showing her worried face. I shook my head immediately while continue wiping my tears.

"What can I do for you?" I asked politely.

"Someone gave me this, he said that I should give this letter to you." she handed me a white envelope. Feeling dubious, I still get the envelope on her hand anyway.

My eyes automatically looking for something but there's nothing written at the back of the white envelope.

"Who's the sender of this letter?" I quired.

"He didn't tell me who he was. He just wanted to give that letter to you." I nodded while still thinking who would be the sender of this letter.

"Thank you so much,"

"No problem dear," I close the door and open the letter right away.

Dear Music,

It starts, I sat at the edge of my bed before I continue reading.

Are you having a hard time when I'm around? I guess the answer is yes. Sorry for annoying you but I'm not sorry for always following you. I can't understand why I'm having this feeling right now but don't worry. This feeling is not pity.

This may sound corny and cheesy but I'm sad when I didn't see you, when you ignore me and when you distance yourself to me. Why? Just why are you making things hard? I'm always here for you but you, you're making a wall to distance yourself from others. Afraid that they might use you. I'm so sorry Music, but I'm not giving up. Always remember that. I'm always here for you.

My hands flew to cover my mouth. I didn't see that coming.

Maybe he was right? I'm still afraid that everyone will just use me and after that. They will dump me.