I

Before joining the SSG...

"You know what? You should join some club to show off your skills. It's a waste if you continue to hide it. You're gifted, you're smart." I smile at Nari who's beside me, joining me with my snacks.

"Thank you so much, Nari, you're the best!" I exclaimed. She winked at me and we continue to eat our snacks.

Both of us are busy eating when Nari suddenly stops eating. She didn't utter a word and she's spacing out. I wave a hand to her.

"Nari? Are you okay?" I ask her and she blinks before she continues to chew her food and nodded.

"Y-yeah," I smile to her and give her some water. And my mouth gaped when she drinks it in just 3 gulps.

Something's bothering her.

"Nari,"

"Music," we both said.

"You go on," I gave her my permission to talk while she didn't insist. That makes me more curious about what she's going to say.

"I... I'm sorry Music, I'm going straightforward... I'm leaving for good." My food drop and I didn't even blink when the words came out from her mouth. I didn't see this coming, I didn't expect this.

"I'm so sorry Music, I should have told you sooner but I'm scared of how would you react. I'm sorry Music." she pulled me into a hug and me hesitant to hug her back. I didn't realize that my cheeks were already wet with my tears.

After she hugged me, she covers her mouth from keeping her sobs before she runs off.

And now, I don't have anyone. I'm perfectly alone.

After the day Nari left, no one was there to comfort me. I'm all alone. No one to count on.

"Oh my gosh, poor kiddo. You don't have a friend now? Cry, baby!"

"She's just using Nari because Nari is the daughter of the school's principal."

"I guess so,"

"You're nothing but a poor potato." they all laugh at me, bully me and sometimes they even bribe me and I don't have a choice but to give what they want just to protect myself.

My family doesn't care about me and I don't have anyone. Anyone that will help me to survive this everyday torture.

Months passed, then there's a transferee girl who wants to be friends with me. I hesitant at first but I accept it after a week. You can tell it that she has a small similarity to Nari but you can't compare them because they're unique in their own way.

But I didn't know that she was brain-washed by my classmates and she was just using me to get a higher grade. I even treated her when the teacher announced that she was the top 1 of the class and I never thought that she'll use me for something like that.

My intuition is telling me something that something's wrong with being with her until I caught her hanging out with the people who bullied me. I heard them talking about how should they get some answers to me when the exam is coming.

The night came that I was so depressed and I try to strangle myself, try to cut my wrist to let out my frustration, overdose myself and I even try to drown myself on the tub.