I want you.

Ciels pov

I push Alois away and walk towards my desk. I look him in the eye, a blush still visible on my cheeks. Alois looks at me and tilts his head. Damnit why must he be so cute?! I turn away and say seriously. "We musnt do this. As much as we may both want it..." i mumble the last bit, but he seemed to have heard it. "Oh Ciel? I knew you wanted me~" He walks towards me again and pulls me into his chest from behind.

Alois' pov

Ha! I knew he couldnt resist me. I wont do anything just now... but just know Phantomhive... I wont give up. I say in my head. I let Ciel go from my grasp and walk towards the door. "Oh and Ciel~ I will be staying the night" I wink at him and walk out of the door, closing it behind me.

Ciels pov

I stand there in the same position just thinking about what just happened. I love that bastard Alois... and i may have just let that slip. I sigh and sit down at my desk. I turn my chair to face the window and stare out at the sky. Maybe i should let this happen. No one would find out. But what about Lizzie?! Oh dear... i seem to have gotten myself into a lot of trouble.

*time skippy*

Ciels pov

Im sitting across from Alois at the table. He gives me the occasional smirk or wink. I blush and look away. Sometimes i find myself gasing into his lovely... sky blue eyes... He really is beautiful. Ive made up my mind. Fuck Lizzie, i want Alois.

"Sebastian you are excused." I say. Sebastian bows and takes his leave. Alois smirks. "Oh you want me all alone do you~" I look directly into his ocean blue eyes. "Yes"

Alois' pov

I knew it!! I knew hes come to his senses. I mentally pinch myself to see if im dreaming. I push my chair away and walk slowly towards the young earl. I gaze at him and start to slowly lean in. Our lips collide and sparks fly. I pull him towards me and wrap my arms around his neck. Im practially sitting in his lap. He seems supprised at first but soon starts kissing back. The kiss starts to get heated when he pulls away. I frown. "L-lets continue this upstairs" he says, breathless.

Ciels pov

I feel as if im not in control of what im doing anymore. I take Alois' hand and pull him up the stairs. We eventually get to my room and i pull him in and lock the door. I pin him to the wall. He smirks, a blush covering his cheeks. "I didnt know you could be so dominant Ciel~" I kiss him again and press up against him. He opens his mouth and lets my tounge in. After a few minutes we stop, a trail of saliva connects our mouths. "Now its my turn" Trancy says and gently shoves me onto the bed.

Im gonna leave it there. Because im evil haha. I dont think ill do a lemon but ill do a lime (meaning sexual but no sex). Please dont forget to comment, i really appreciate it. Critisism helps too!
Bye! xx