Chapter fifteen

"The 'thank the seniors' party is this weekend right" Knott asked

"What are you planning to do?" his friends asked

"Just play along" he replied.

Arthit's friends decided to mess with him for fun, to see if that would make him tell them he is dating Kongpob. Not that they couldn't wait for Arthit to tell them, they were just impatient.

In the cafeteria, Kongpob and his friends were there for lunch, his friends were so loud that it got the attention of everyone sitting there, including Arthit's friends.

After observing the group that was making so much noise, Knott spoke up

"Never noticed how handsome Kongpob is" he said looking at the junior

At first Arthit thought he heard wrong, and continued eating

"That's why he is so popular" Prem replied.

They continued eating and making remarks about Kongpob.

Midway through the conversation Arthit's facial expression had changed, now he was scowling. The little green monster within him was trying to surface but he held it in. They are his friends, but they were talking about his boyfriend.

Noticing the change, Knott asked

"You alright?"

He asked him, knowing they were the cause of it, but they acted so nonchalant about it.

"I'm fine" Arthit replied

"If you say so" Knott said going back to the conversation.

"You think he would want to hang out if I ask" Bright said, "Or maybe have him teach me music"

"Don't even go there, I don't need your voice hunting me" Toota said

Now Arthit was glaring at Bright, if looks could kill Bright would be dead instantly. But Bright pretended not to see, and kept on talking.

"Why don't you ask him?" Prem said

"Mmhh... maybe I will"

Arthit choked on his food when he heard what Bright said. Losing his appetite, he excused himself from the cafeteria, before something else happened.

After Arthit left, his friends were laughing,

"This is fun" Bright commented

The next day, classes were done and the seniors where walking out in the hall way. Bright spotted Kongpob and called out to him. Kong was with Aim, when Bright called for him. They both went to the seniors and greeted them. Then Bright said,

"Kongpob, I need a favor, can you-"

"No he can't" Arthit cut Bright off,

"Now if you will excuse us" Arthit said before pulling away a confused Kongpob with him.

Aim quietly excused himself from there, not wanting to be in the middle of whatever the seniors were doing.

"Don't push it Bright, not ready to bury you yet" Toota said.

This continued through the week, with Arthit's friends messing with him, till it was the night of the 'thank the seniors' party.

It was a fun evening, with the seniors and juniors socializing with each other, and gift giving.

Kongpob and Aim went up to the seniors to give their own gifts, and Bright took it upon himself to continue his taunting.

"Kongpob, would you-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence Bright" Arthit said

Arthit knew what Bright was about to say, because he had heard them talking about it

"Why can't I, he is my junior too"

Bright proceeded forward to hold on to Kong while he tried to ask his question again.

This time, Arthit snapped and the next thing he had Bright by his shirt collar, making it hard for him to breath.

Knott and Prem had to pry Arthit away from a coughing Bright.

"Calm down" they said. Then Knott asked,

"why do you keep interfering with Bright"

"Well he can't" Arthit said getting a little frustrated

"Why" they all asked 

"Because he is mine, he is my boyfriend" he said sheepishly 

After Arthit said that, his friends burst out laughing

"Took you long enough" Knott said

What, now he was surprised

"You all knew" he asked

"Yeah, anyone can tell just by looking at you"

Arthit was embarrassed, his face getting red, he turned around and hid behind his boyfriend

"Oh Arthit, you can't act shy now" his friends said pulling him from behind Kongpob

They all congratulated him, making it official

Prem had a present for both of them, two gifts wrapped. He gave one to Arthit, and one to Kongpob. They were a little surprised wandering what it could be. When Arthit opened his, it was a framed picture, the one Prem had taken when Kongpob kissed Arthit at the night of the freshy games.

"What! How? When?" Arthit said, his face blushing.

When Kongpob opened his, it was a framed picture of Arthit, and the face he makes when he gazes at Kongpob.

"WOW! Arthit, did not know you could make such an expression" his friends commented, and they congratulated them once again.

Arthit and Kongpob both thought of when Prem could have taken those pictures, none the less they were grateful for the gift, and thanked him.

The evening continued on, and Kong later excused himself, pulling Arthit away towards the roof.

The roof top was lightly decorated with small lights, which made it bright and beautiful. Kong had asked Aim for his help to clean and set up the place.

They both sat down enjoying the view, then Kong spoke up

"You never have to worry about me, you know that right" He was thinking back to what happened earlier with the other seniors.

"I know" friends or not Arthit did not want anyone looking at his boyfriend

"I love you and only you"

"Love you too" Arthit responded

Kongpob gently kissed him, before asking him if he wanted to dance, and he nodded.

Kong used his phone to play a song which they danced to together. It brought back memories of the first time they danced together, the night of the wedding.