Chapter two

As Arthit approached the young boy, he saw him break into a smile which made him thunderstruck. He unconsciously blushed, his heart rate increased, and he felt something at the pit of his stomach. The first thought that came to his mind was 'oh wow, how handsome'. He stood there looking at the handsome young boy, unsure of what was making him feel that way.

He snapped himself, and said "Hello". The young boy responded in kind "Hello".

"Are you ok?" Arthit asked, trying to find out why the young boy looked so stressed

"I am now", the young boy responded, still smiling.

Arthit could not stop himself from blushing more, as he could feel his temperature rising and his face becoming hot. 'Oh Gosh, what is happening to me' he thought. He stuttered before making out his next sentence, as his words seem to be stuck in his throat

"W-why were you looking so stressed before?" Arthit asked

Kongpob saw Arthit blushing with his slightly chubby cheeks, he taught to himself, 'how cute'. He has never met anyone like this before. It made his heart skip a beat. He stood there looking at the person before him, he was infatuated and could not stop himself from smiling. He cleared his throat and responded,

"I lost my way, and cannot make it to the auditorium where the concert is being held"

"Oh, I'm headed in that direction, would be happy to accompany you there" Arthit said

"Thank you so much, I taught I wasn't going to make it" thinking to himself, 'P'Ron would have my head if I don't make it on time'.

"No problem", Arthit responded.

Making their way to the auditorium, Kongpob realized that he really would be lost if no one was there to guide him. Takes a bit of time to get used to navigating around the campus.

Reaching back stage Arthit directed the young boy through the door.

Kongpob turned around and said, "thank you"

"You are welcome" Arthit responded, then he asked "are you performing as well?"

"Yes P, will you be watching?"

"Yeah, see you on stage" Arthit said, turning around to leave when the young boy suddenly said "wait", Kongpob was about to ask a question, when Ron came out asking him to come in and get ready.

Arthit said his goodbyes, and made it to where his friends were. "Arthit, where have you been?" Bright inquired. "Oh, I stopped to help someone", thinking back about the young boy, Arthit was still blushing.

"Then why do you have that type of look on your face?" Prem asked with a smirk "you have been gone a while, did you meet someone you liked, a girl maybe?"

Arthit was thinking about the type of face he was making, as he was unsure

"No" Arthit responded immediately, but his face became redder and he could not stop himself from smiling.

"Then why are you still blushing?" "Where is she" his friends said, turning around to see if they could spot whoever it was that made their friend blush.

"It's no one" Arthit said 'shoot! I did not get his name' he thought.

"OMG, Arthit is in love" Toota exclaimed, and they all burst out laughing, with Arthit trying to frown at his friends but failing in the process. His friends sure loved to tease him, seeing how he reacted every time kept them entertained.

Backstage,

"Kongpob, you finally made it" looking at the young boy who was still smiling he asked "what's wrong with you? Are you ready"