S E V E N

{Sorry for the short chapter my time was limited. I swear, if I don't get this published now, there will be a possibility I don't upload anything in a long time.}

(Y/N) P.O.V
This is exiting. Me and Bruno where holding hands walking over to my fathers room.

"Bruno, let me talk to him first." I whispered and he happily nodded. Once I knocked on the door. He opened it and turned his usual blank expression into a glare. He grabbed his hands and chopped out knuckles apart putting me behind him.

"Prince Bruno, may you explain wh-"

"Can I talk to you?" I interrupt my father.

"Very well." He said dragging me to his room while I waved goodbye to my future boyfriend. My father slammed the door once he noticed me wave.

"(Y/N) are you enamored?" He asked, not so casually.

"Yes father, I want to marry prince Bruno." My father's glare didn't leave his face.

"I disapprove of your relationship." He glared at Bruno.

"But father why?" I wined.

"As a father, I cannot have your heart shatter into pieces"

"What do you mean?"

"Prince Bruno is not to marry a commoner."

"We love each other!"

"I find that hard to believe."

"Why!"

"His reputation, what will the world think if he married a commoner? What will happen to you?"

"Father I'll be fi-"

"NO! You will not speak with Bruno! In fact I'll have you go home this instant!" Tears fell down my eyes as I stormed out of the room covering my eyes. I ran passing everyone without saying a word. I got home and instantly fell into the couch. I decided to go to the pantry and drown my sorrows with some drinks my father didn't finish. I didn't care if I was underage, I just wanted to forget. I started getting drowsy and sleepy and next thing I know I passed out. Hours later I woke up to the smell of smoke. I was tied up to a chair. I saw a familiar figure on  the window sill. 

"Say goodbye my darling, Bruno will be mine now."

"What! Who are you?"

"I'm Miss Agnes from the nobles academy."

"Your the girl that beat up Adele!"

"Sure thing." She smirked.

"Why would you hurt a child?"

"All the girls in Bruno's life should be eliminated."

"What did they ever do to you?"

"They stole my fiancé, especially you. My family sent a letter to the castle and I politely asked if I could be prince Bruno's bride, he declined and after months of crying, I hear that he's seeing a girl. I can't have my live live anyone else besides me darling."

"HELP!" Where my last words as she taped my mouth shut.