N I N E

(Y/N) P.O.V
I got out of Bruno's room. I flinched once I felt that familiar shift in the air.

"(Y/N)!" My father said sternly.

"Yes, father?" I replied nervously.

"What where you doing in Prince Bruno's chambers?" He asked.

"I- I wanted to borrow a-a book. Yes! A book, for Adele. Obviously he wouldn't have books for 5-year old because he's very mature!" I stuttered. My father glaring daggers at me while I began to sweat like crazy.

"Alright then. Is your carriage ready?" My father asked.

"What carriage?"

"I don't want you and prince Bruno living under the same roof, so you will go home." My eyes widened as those words came out of my father's mouth.

"I-I can't, go home" I stuttered fidgeting un fingers.

"And why is that?" My father asked.

"My landlord! He kicked me out! Yes! I forgot to lay rent this month!" I lied, remembering the fire that almost killed me.

"He kicked you out?" He said. I shook my head vigorously up and down with a cheeky smile.

"Alright then, since you can't go home can you help me with the princes." My father asked.

"Sure! I'll teach Bruno-"

"(Y/N), we spoke about this." My father glared.

"Sorry, I just can't help my undying love for the prince." I winked.

"I can assure you, it's not love. Simply just a phase." He said, I just rolled my eyes while he turned his back.

"You will assist Prince Leonhard and Prince Kai, I know neither of them will flirt with you."

"Prince Bruno is pretty serious, if I reach him he certainly-"

"How many times do I have to say this young lady! You and Prince Bruno are NOTHING!" He yelled.

"You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrong!" I sobbed.

"I love Prince Bruno! I know he loves me too. Yeah, I'm a commoner but I'm willing to take the sacrifi-" I gasped in the middle of my sentence as I felt the sting on my cheek. Tears began to fall as I felt the pain. I touched my puffy cheeks lightly with the tips of my fingers.

"(Y/N)." My father said softly as he got closer towards me.

"Get. Away. From. Me." I growled as I opened the door to Bruno's room and locked it. More tears began to flow.

"(Y/N)!" Bruno gasped as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I fell to my knees as I covered my eyes. This was all too real, I couldn't believe it. My father just slapped me.

"(Y/N), I-I'm very sorry." My father whispered through the white wooded door. I just glared at him, even though he was on the other side. I don't think I'll ever forgive him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
ʱⁱ¨̮
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I've informed a lot of things on my 'conversations' box, but scratch all of that. I'm keeping the story as is and hopefully it'll reach places. Thanks for all of your support.

ǦỌȮÐḆỶẸ