17 | real life

—❁—

florence

—❁—

the three girls were sitting on angelica's bed gossiping about their lives. florence was debating whether or not explaining her dilemma with jaeden, while ashlynn and angelica were waiting for her to explain.

"just tell us already!" angelica blurted out. she quickly covered her mouth and smiled, letting the grin go ear to ear.p

"what would you like to know?" florence asked back. ashlynn rolled her eyes while angelica groaned and laid down on the bed.

"you're impossible florence scott. but anyways, i would like to know about you and jaeden. you know, the guy it seems you've been dangling over for months," the blonde said. florence's cheeks blushed causing ashlynn to laugh. almost immediately, angelica sat up and looked at the two girls next to her, clueless. "what did i miss?"

"florence practically screeched she likes jaeden. she was blushing! baby flo has officially grown up!" the dark haired girl smiled. this caused florence to roll her eyes.

"he doesn't even like me! he lowkey left me on open! three times!" florence's two friends looked at each other and then back to the distressed girl, trying not to slap some sense into her about how jaeden is practically in love with her.

after the girls dropped the topic, they got ready for bed and decided on watching a movie.

—❁—

jaeden

—❁—

jaeden sat next to jack, wyatt, chosen, jeremy, and finn, explaining what happened.

"i know i messed up but she kissed grayson! i have every right to be mad!" jaeden said while running his hands through his hair. finn rolled his eyes along with chosen while wyatt and jeremy were playing video games, pretending to listen.

"are you dumb!" jack said standing up. "he kissed her! she didn't kiss him! i'm done with you jaeden. you play the victim all the time. lowkey, you are so dramatic. think about all the possibilities before you stand her up and don't talk to her for three days. now, i am going to get something to eat while i cool down," jack grunted while heading towards the kitchen. chosen sighed and looked over at jaeden, who was still confused about jack's exit.

"he's right you know. you played her man," chosen said shaking his head. jaeden gulped and thought about what they all said, wondering if he was wrong, and actually was the bad guy.

"what do i do?"